Administrator
Staff member
Saturday, October 24, 16:00 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
Th4fAVAZeCJWRcKoLW7koA_96x96.png

-------

Messi983

I've not been nervous since the Pep vs Mou clasicos. We've mostly owned them under Lucho and EV (except for those first two Supercopa clasicos when he took over after the whole Neymar drama) but tbh I'm usually more comfortable when we play them at our training ground in Madrid than at Camp Nou.

Also, 8 players could make their El Clasico debut. Neto will start for sure. With Alba returning Dest probably won't start but could come off the bench, the same for Pjanić. Pedri and Trincao were usually Koeman's first subs so far so I expect them to play as well. Puig, Araujo and Firpo will probably need to wait for the next time.

Ek9ltCfWkAMu3co

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
The excitement is still there, you always want to beat Madrid. But nowadays winning/losing doesn't matter that much.

Both teams are shite and can drop points at any time and in the long run it's not the best team that wins the league, it's the team that's the least shit.

FinBarcelonafan

The excitement is still there, you always want to beat Madrid. But nowadays winning/losing doesn't matter that much.

Both teams are shite and can drop points at any time and in the long run it's not the best team that wins the league, it's the team that's the least shit.

This. The quality has dropped so the excitement of the match has as well. It's not the same without Prime Messi/Ronaldo obviously.

I hope soon they will have their next super star and Barca too. Haaland vs Mbappe?

Givenchy

I've not been nervous since the Pep vs Mou clasicos. We've mostly owned them under Lucho and EV (except for those first two Supercopa clasicos when he took over after the whole Neymar drama) but tbh I'm usually more comfortable when we play them at our training ground in Madrid than at Camp Nou.

Also, 8 players could make their El Clasico debut. Neto will start for sure. With Alba returning Dest probably won't start but could come off the bench, the same for Pjanić. Pedri and Trincao were usually Koeman's first subs so far so I expect them to play as well. Puig, Araujo and Firpo will probably need to wait for the next time.

Ek9ltCfWkAMu3co

why would Dest, an actual RB signed to play at RB, be benched for Alba at LB? surely Dest plays RB ahead of Bob who isn't even a RB

Vilarrubi

why would Dest, an actual RB signed to play at RB, be benched for Alba at LB? surely Dest plays RB ahead of Bob who isn't even a RB

Didn't you know? Being Catalan and 4th Captain allows you to play out of position with constant bad performances in the big games and still get picked :thumbsup:

Roberto is usually pretty good in Clasico so can let him off this time. Really hope Dest takes his position permanently though.

Andresito

Staff member
Latest reports saying Alba most certainly won't start the game. Many tight and important games ahead so he shouldn't be risked.

ElA1hIvXUAEeCdy

Home of Barca Fans