Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast

Thread: La Liga | Round 7: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-3

I am sure it has been said before, but callling that shirt pull makes things random as hell. I have seen similar or worse in 9 out of 10 of games this season. Sometimes called, sometimes not. No consistency. And then you see Ramos slightly pushing as well.

VAR is definitely a good thing, but interpreting the rules rigorously gives the referees far too much influence. Heck, even Marcas house dog/referee said it shouldnt be called. For all the crisis talk in Barcelona a draw would probably have been the fairest result. Not a game to gloat about.

Villarato!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Has anyone seen that Ramos actually pushed Lenglet before the shirt pull? https://twitter.com/Faroukyahia9/sta...94666005368834 . I'm not so sure on this anymore.
    Really?..

Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    I am sure it has been said before, but callling that shirt pull makes things random as hell. I have seen similar or worse in 9 out of 10 of games this season. Sometimes called, sometimes not. No consistency. And then you see Ramos slightly pushing as well.

VAR is definitely a good thing, but interpreting the rules rigorously gives the referees far too much influence. Heck, even Marcas house dog/referee said it shouldnt be called. For all the crisis talk in Barcelona a draw would probably have been the fairest result. Not a game to gloat about.
    ??

A shirt pull and one as obvious as this is a pen.
    People are boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    ??

A shirt pull and one as obvious as this is a pen.
    I dont argue that this wasnt a penalty, I argue that theres no freaking consistency in awarding them. I am not overly bothered though, we deserved nothing from this game.

Villarato!
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    I dont argue that this wasnt a penalty, I argue that theres no freaking consistency in awarding them. I am not overly bothered though, we deserved nothing from this game.
    I know you're not fussed either way on this one but why is 'calling that shirt pull making things random as hell', in other words 'bad'. Just gotta call them all when they're as obvious as this one was.

Where did Marca referee say it should have been called?
    None of the Movistar panel did I think.

I think this is going to be a hell of a season for polemica about referees AGAIN as usual when Real has a good lead (which we don't, but people will view it as such). Even Betis posted a photo on Twitter complaining about their shirt pull vs Sociedad when it was made clear to them that the incident didn't get a call because there was a foul before it.
    Koeman is literally going out of his way to trumpet about it using the ridiculous arguments.
    Last edited by Wolfe; 25th October 2020 at 01:54 PM.
    People are boring.

I know you're not fussed either way on this one but why is 'calling that shirt pull making things random as hell', in other words 'bad'. Just gotta call them all when they're as obvious as this one was.

Where did Marca referee say it should have been called?
    None of the Movistar panel did I think.

I think this is going to be a hell of a season for polemica about referees AGAIN as usual when Real has a good lead (which we don't, but people will view it as such). Even Betis posted a photo on Twitter complaining about their shirt pull vs Sociedad when it was made clear to them that the incident didn't get a call because there was a foul before it.
    Koeman is literally going out of his way to trumpet about it using the ridiculous arguments.

Exactly, but apparently its not this easy. Theres controversy, and as I pointed out even Marca somewhat agrees. Be rigorous or not, but not somewhere in the middle with decisions like that. If you enforce it sometimes and sometimes not it gets random.

Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Alfredo Di Stefano stadium, thank you very much, its a name any fan of football should know by heart.
    Thought it was BernaLeo.

Villarato!
    Indeed. But it's not calling them that makes it random. It's the opposite.
    People are boring.

Really?..

Yeah it looks like Ramos pushes him, Lenglet is still shirt pulling of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Yeah it looks like Ramos pushes him, Lenglet is still shirt pulling of course.
    Ramos took him to school. You're more likely to get away with pushing, than shirt pulling.

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Ramos took him to school. You're more likely to get away with pushing, than shirt pulling.
    Yes. Very smart by him.

It's funny. If Lenglet dives after Ramos push, it's free kick for Barca. Now Ramos dives and they get a penalty. So sick.

In other words, yes Ramos played perfectly there, the ref and Legnlet.

Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Yes. Very smart by him.

It's funny. If Lenglet dives after Ramos push, it's free kick for Barca. Now Ramos dives and they get a penalty. So sick.

In other words, yes Ramos played perfectly there, the ref and Legnlet.
    Yep. Pretty much. It shows how stupid and chaotic Lenglet is.

Question: would the referee have called this penalty in a packed stadium?
    Is the absence of a home crowd changing how referees are behaving? And how VAR is interpreted?

FC BARCELONA HELLLLLOOOOOOOO ???????

WAT DOINK ????????????

HELOOOOOOOOO ????????

How can you fucking lose 1-3 at home vs a team who barelly tied the game vs gladbach and lost at home vs shakhtar ?

HEEELLLOOOOOOO ????

How bad is the team right now hoooolllyyyyyy , pathetic ,,fotball players " who don't deserve the money they get from the club.

PATHETIC.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    FC BARCELONA HELLLLLOOOOOOOO ???????

WAT DOINK ????????????

HELOOOOOOOOO ????????

How can you fucking lose 1-3 at home vs a team who barelly tied the game vs gladbach and lost at home vs shakhtar ?

HEEELLLOOOOOOO ????

How bad is the team right now hoooolllyyyyyy , pathetic ,,fotball players " who don't deserve the money they get from the club.

PATHETIC.

Cringe

Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Cringe

only cringe here is you trying to simp on a guy pretending to be a woman on this forum.

disgusting.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -