La Liga | Round 7: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-3

Morten

I love the optimism. I hope you are right. Reals game plan fits better counter attacking than dominating possession and creating chances. We will struggle vs them.

Only reason i have hope for a point(or 3) is the fact you will give us space.
We are useless against a parked bus, the only thing we have are Ramos headers and penalties, literally.

If Koeman is smart, you will sit low and play on the counter, we will have zero answers.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Only reason i have hope for a point(or 3) is the fact you will give us space.
We are useless against a parked bus, the only thing we have are Ramos headers and penalties, literally.

If Koeman is smart, you will sit low and play on the counter, we will have zero answers.

Then I expect zero zero game. We only have Dembelee for counter attacks and I assume he is a sub.

Givenchy

If Koeman has sense and goes with Ansu, Dembele and Messi this might be worth a watch but knowing Griezmann rested in the CL hes bound to start imo

Vilarrubi

Reports saying Griezmann will start on the right.....

template-hide-the-pain-harold-938-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg

Barcilliant

Madrid should actually be in a better position than us. They actually planned by buying younger, cheaper players with a high ceiling. However they just haven't been able to put it together yet.
We just blew huge bucks on players we didn't need or didn't fit the system.
Both teams will need another 3-4 years before they start becoming competitive in Europe again.
I really miss the old times. Pep vs Mou, Messi vs Ronaldo. It really was a super classico.
The standard of football nowadays has declined quite markedly. Look at highlights of players like Shevchenko, Kaka, Forlan, Nesta, Puyol etc. You can see nowadays kids are more interested in money and social media.

JohnN

Griezmann isn't a veteran for this team..
He has a big contract and that's why he plays like everyone else before him - Vidal,.Busi, raki Suarez, etc.
It's painfully simple to get your head around it.

Rory

Griezmann isn't a veteran for this team..
He has a big contract and that's why he plays like everyone else before him - Vidal,.Busi, raki Suarez, etc.
It's painfully simple to get your head around it.

not for those with silly agendas.

Home of Barca Fans