Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: La Liga | Round 7: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-3

Quick reminder that we didn't score in either Clasico's last season under those two clowns. Imagine sitting there waiting patiently for 180 minutes in total and not a single goal is scored

6racies Xavi
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Quick reminder that we didn't score in either Clasico's last season under those two clowns. Imagine sitting there waiting patiently for 180 minutes in total and not a single goal is scored
    That's all history dawg. We are in the Dembele era now.
    Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

Valverde: "This is football. It costs us and it costs the whole world."

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    That's all history dawg. We are in the Dembele era now.
    Dembelona

Dembe Dembe

"The Bayern Breaker"

I hope to see Griezmann start. Dembele certainly isnt ready yet, byt maybe a 60 min sub-in instead of Griezmann. Sergio, Fati and the rest of the starting team is a given.

Hopefully we win, but I wouldnt be suprised if get a slap to our face. This teams midfield has holes all over it, and our defence cant carry the burden.

Vinicius will also have a treat with Roberto, it could be a horrorshow for him.

I would love it if either Pedri or Fati scored tomorrow to become the youngest scorer in El Clasico

i wish messi scores hat trick to round it all up since he's playing his last home clasico

Its time for a Messi goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Havesaks View Post
    I hope to see Griezmann start. Dembele certainly isnt ready yet, byt maybe a 60 min sub-in instead of Griezmann. Sergio, Fati and the rest of the starting team is a given.

Hopefully we win, but I wouldnt be suprised if get a slap to our face. This teams midfield has holes all over it, and our defence cant carry the burden.

Fati will have an even bigger treat with Mendy/Marcelo, whichever starts at RB.

Quote Originally Posted by gregorrin10 View Post
    Fati will have an even bigger treat with Mendy/Marcelo, whichever starts at RB.
    Marcelo isnt starting the Clasico(unless Zidane have lost his mind, that is).

6racies Xavi
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Marcelo isnt starting the Clasico(unless Zidane have lost his mind, that is).
    Is Carvajal ready to play again ? If he isn't he might start Marcelo.
    Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

Valverde: "This is football. It costs us and it costs the whole world."

Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    Is Carvajal ready to play again ? If he isn't he might start Marcelo.
    Dont think so, doesnt matter, Vazquez, Nacho or something can start.

Blaugrana al vent
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    Quote Originally Posted by Havesaks View Post

Roberto ate Vinicius for breakfast whenever they played against each other. When he did score a fluke against us, Semedo was the RB.

I am nervous as f****...
    But in a bad way. Barcelona is so meh that I fewr even this lousy Real will win over Barca... That is something I can't stand.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Villarato!
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    Roberto ate Vinicius for breakfast whenever they played against each other. When he did score a fluke against us, Semedo was the RB.
    That's BS
    People are boring.

Madrid just got mauled by the Ukranian Kebab shop. We got this.
    Mes que trenta anys d'edat