La Liga | Round 6: Getafe - FC Barcelona 1-0

Porque

Madrid and Barca both lose in pink.

I'm not saying we lost because of the shirts... but it was because of the jerseys.

Last edited:

fergus90

Btw. Cucurella looked like a world beater Vs us and our players, yet we sold him to Getafe for peanuts.

Cucurella has developed massively since leaving Barca. Kind of symbolises the Barca reign under Bartomeu, we currently have Firpo at back-up LB because our own homegrown players don't get significant time to develop. All whilst the supposed first choice can be average for 2 years.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Horrible way to waste hours of my precious weekend. Fuck this shit. That?s what we get for laughing at Real Madrid earlier today when in fact we are just as bad, if not worse.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Jeez guys get a hold of yourselves. In our previous away game you were raving how great we were. Getafe away is the shittiest game possible in La Liga. It is a proper shitfest for all teams. See all of you on Tuesday and vs Madrid.

It's much is easier to play at Getafe than Barcelona.
To succeed in average teams, you just need to be good physically and tactically. But in Barcelona you need also to have a world-class technical level/skills.
I think Cucurella suits well those defensive teams. But when you ask him to play for an offensive team (Barca) with very high expectations every game and a limited space to play, he won't deliver anymore.

Neeraj

Getafe is always a boring game, but boy was that a complete shit show. We didn't even make one clear chance, embarrassing. We deserved to lose.

No idea what Koeman is thinking, I just don't understand his late subs, when the game is clearly not going well. We needed subs at half time, and we didn't get them. Then we needed them as soon as they scored, we didn't get them.

As I said during Koeman's appointment, I don't expect him to be a good football manager, I just wanted him to come do a clean up job for the eventual transition period after Bartomeu, and well, we got rid of the most toxic one in Suarez, but with Pique, Alba, Busquets and Roberto still all being starters, it's only a half done job. Not sure how to feel about it given that I wrote this season off anyway, but I just want to see the phasing out of old players, I don't really care about the results at this point.

- The problem for me is that most players looked bad.
Maybe also because of the international break.
- I see we have too many classic playmakers in the game, but too little physical presence in the box or around the box (against Park-the-box tactics).
- The wingers aren't dangerous and consistent enough.
- The right wing, with griezmann and roberto, is very limited.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Getafe is always a boring game, but boy was that a complete shit show. We didn't even make one clear chance, embarrassing. We deserved to lose.

No idea what Koeman is thinking, I just don't understand his late subs, when the game is clearly not going well. We needed subs at half time, and we didn't get them. Then we needed them as soon as they scored, we didn't get them.

As I said during Koeman's appointment, I don't expect him to be a good football manager, I just wanted him to come do a clean up job for the eventual transition period after Bartomeu, and well, we got rid of the most toxic one in Suarez, but with Pique, Alba, Busquets and Roberto still all being starters, it's only a half done job. Not sure how to feel about it given that I wrote this season off anyway, but I just want to see the phasing out of old players, I don't really care about the results at this point.

Griezmann 1v1 was a clear-cut chance, albeit the only one.

malvolio

Wasn't able to watch the game, but seems it had all the ingredients I've been mentioning in the last few weeks. So no surprise really.
This is the weakest squad since the Ronaldinho era. No designated striker, some kids that are suddenly starter material, Griezmann who is a fraud, 33 year old Messi made to bail us out again while playing as most advanced player etc etc
Told you that the season will be brutal and to not expect anything. But it's not like anyone is a genius for calling this shit show out

Home of Barca Fans