Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: La Liga | Round 6: Getafe - FC Barcelona 1-0

Siiiiiuuuuuu

Madrid is so garbage it is actually sad. Not today only but in general over the past two years. V Junior is so garbage it is actually sad that Fifa 21 for the 3rd year straight predicts he has a potential of 90+ .. speaks volume about the lack of talent in the upcoming generation and the one we have witnessed over the past 10 years or so. Back in the days there were legends and not only a tale of two .. Van Nestelroy Vieri Batistuta Adriano Ronaldo Totti Del Piero Nedved Zidane Figo and the list goes on

Quote Originally Posted by Gari View Post
    Neto
    SergiR Lenglet Piqu? Dest
    Busi Frenkie
    Griezmann Pedri Dembele
    Messi
    Barca Bench:
    I?aki Pe?a, Arnau Tenas, Araujo, Ale??, Pjanic, Braithwaite, Riqui Puig, Coutinho, Trincao, Ansu Fati, Junior, Mingueza.
    Hmmp scared we will struggle defensively with this lineup but I assume Getafe will sit deep in their own zone and play for draw.

So it's okay

Positive: Dembele

Negative: Griezmann, Busi

Should have included: Fati & Puig
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Nice line-up.

Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    Positive: Dembele

Negative: Griezmann, Busi

Should have included: Fati & Puig
    We need to get Griezmann going on the right. I dont want us to depend on Dembele and Trincao as goalscorers.

I am really glad hes trusting Pedri. Pedri+Puig+Fati+Dest would be a bit of an overkill.

it'll be interesting if Griezmann partners Messi or if Griezmann is going to play on that right side.

Griezmann needs to do better once he gets into a good position. He has been found in good positions in nearly every match so far, but he fucked it up. Just refine your first touch and put it in the back of the net.

I like him, he is a true professional, with impeccable work ethic, but just isn't playing like the world class player he proved he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    Just noticed Griezmann is there. That's a disappointment. When I read O.Dembele I completely expected Ansu on the left and Dembele on the right. Why is he persisting with Griezmann as a winger...? Celebrity status at its best.

EITHER WAY ITS FINE. Finally, a fucking dribbler with SPEED on the teamsheet again! I won't expect much but I'm really happy to see him again after like a year.

Edit: Or maybe he's playing as a striker and its a Roberto, Pedri, and De Jong midfield...?

He can't play Bob in MF, no one else to play 2nd FB

Ansu - Messi - Demb
    Pedri/Couti
    Puig - Dej
    Bob/Con - Lenglet - Pique - Dest

woulda been cool. At least he's fielding the Wouzard.

On the GE side, there's some danger. Their players are fresher and slimy beard Bordalas is gonna instruct them this time to keep it high tempo without the dirty fouls. He knows Messi is always exhausted after intl flights and Busi will be TWD after 30min. He'd wanna exploit that and spam pass our box

predictions: we win it 4-2 with 1G1A for

Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    We need to get Griezmann going on the right. I dont want us to depend on Dembele and Trincao as goalscorers.

I am really glad hes trusting Pedri. Pedri+Puig+Fati+Dest would be a bit of an overkill.
    Griezmann is not a winger! Also Im getting Lucho's stubbornness vibes from Cowman by starting Griezmann and Busi in every game.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Visca Barca

Griezmann will play as a false 9 today. [cope]

Apparently....

6racies Xavi
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Griezmann will play as a false 9 today. [cope]

Apparently....
    Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

Valverde: "This is football. It costs us and it costs the whole world."

Didn't he already fail at that position multiple times before? Realising he couldn't play as a 9 was the reason we bought Braithwaite in the first place. Fingers crosses though.