La Liga | Round 6: Getafe - FC Barcelona 1-0

FinBarcelonafan

Super shit game from Barca, yet I want to mention Refereeing was utter garbage, because for example #12 for Getafe had like 8 fauls but no red card. Hit Messis face close to penalty area and not even yellow. I remember Lenglet getting reds for these. Sick of LaLiga Madridistas. The league is in the dumpsters and referees like this make it look even more like an amateurly run league. Joke.

LaLiga is in tough spot. PL teams are stealing the best talent from Atletico, maybe soon from Barca and Madrid. The whole Spanish league is suffering. Changes are needed.

Porque

Super shit game from Barca, yet I want to mention Refereeing was utter garbage, because for example #12 for Getafe had like 8 fauls but no red card. Hit Messis face close to penalty area and not even yellow. I remember Lenglet getting reds for these. Sick of LaLiga Madridistas. The league is in the dumpsters and referees like this make it look even more like an amateurly run league. Joke.

LaLiga is in tough spot. PL teams are stealing the best talent from Atletico, maybe soon from Barca and Madrid. The whole Spanish league is suffering. Changes are needed.

Good point. EPL in for the kill. Stealing eyeballs from LaLiga on the late night weekend game slot too this season.

But their VAR application is even worse. Check Liverpool's VAR dissalowed goal yesterday or Man Utd getting a pen after the final whistle.

Home of Barca Fans