La Liga | Round 5: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 1-1

SmilerBam

We usually beat them easily. With our form and momentum, I think it'll be no different tonight.

I don t think we can talk about form.2 matches is not form.I m cautious.I think it ll be a hard game.Sevilla under Lopetefui defends well and has luck.We also we ll play at least with 2 players less, if Griezmanm and Busquets start.

JamDav1982

Will be interesting to see how Koemans tactics match up in this game when Sevilla sit deep and Kounde/Carlos just block and blooter away anything that comes into box.

Without a CF might need a Messi/Coutinho howitzer from outside area to open it up.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Will be interesting to see how Koemans tactics match up in this game when Sevilla sit deep and Kounde/Carlos just block and blooter away anything that comes into box.

Without a CF might need a Messi/Coutinho howitzer from outside area to open it up.

I made a big bet on Barca so there's that :cool:

How've you been doing? Any good tips?

serghei

We need to improve our shooting from 16-20m range that's for sure. Try more when in a position to shoot on goal.

Vilarrubi

EjgJcwJWoAAeStM

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Why does he keep starting Griezmann considering how fucking awful he has been so far? Don’t like Busi either, but at least he had a decent game against Celta.

serghei

Why does he keep starting Griezmann considering how fucking awful he has been so far? Don’t like Busi either, but at least he had a decent game against Celta.

Because even if he is not on top form his effort and commitment are 100% there. He works hard and it shows on the field. Goals will come. The manager is right to continue to play him.

KingLeo10

Because even if he is not on top form his effort and commitment are 100% there. He works hard and it shows on the field. Goals will come. The manager is right to continue to play him.

I still don't like him favoring Busquets...disaster waiting to happen.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

Messi and him shouldn’t play together. Need a real winger there. Trincao or Dembele.

Home of Barca Fans