Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: La Liga | Round 5: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    Barca home fans aren't great unless it's a derby or a champions league knock-out match.
    Still, it s something else playing with 80000 people in the crowd than playing like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    We usually beat them easily. With our form and momentum, I think it'll be no different tonight.
    I don t think we can talk about form.2 matches is not form.I m cautious.I think it ll be a hard game.Sevilla under Lopetefui defends well and has luck.We also we ll play at least with 2 players less, if Griezmanm and Busquets start.

Will be interesting to see how Koemans tactics match up in this game when Sevilla sit deep and Kounde/Carlos just block and blooter away anything that comes into box.

Without a CF might need a Messi/Coutinho howitzer from outside area to open it up.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Will be interesting to see how Koemans tactics match up in this game when Sevilla sit deep and Kounde/Carlos just block and blooter away anything that comes into box.

Without a CF might need a Messi/Coutinho howitzer from outside area to open it up.
    I made a big bet on Barca so there's that

How've you been doing? Any good tips?

Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post

We need to improve our shooting from 16-20m range that's for sure. Try more when in a position to shoot on goal.

Expected.

no surprises there.

Visca Barca!

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    We need to improve our shooting from 16-20m range that's for sure. Try more when in a position to shoot on goal.
    Messi and Coutinho two of the best mid/long range shooters in football. Others need to step up too though.

Best midfielder around
    Why does he keep starting Griezmann considering how fucking awful he has been so far? Don’t like Busi either, but at least he had a decent game against Celta.

Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Why does he keep starting Griezmann considering how fucking awful he has been so far? Don’t like Busi either, but at least he had a decent game against Celta.
    Because even if he is not on top form his effort and commitment are 100% there. He works hard and it shows on the field. Goals will come. The manager is right to continue to play him.

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Because even if he is not on top form his effort and commitment are 100% there. He works hard and it shows on the field. Goals will come. The manager is right to continue to play him.
    I still don't like him favoring Busquets...disaster waiting to happen.

Best midfielder around
    Messi and him shouldn’t play together. Need a real winger there. Trincao or Dembele.

hope griezmann scores for his confidence

6racies Xavi
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    hope griezmann scores for his confidence
    At this point you just have to hope he can control the ball properly. That was a Suarez tier ball control against Celta when Fdj sent him the ball with the outside of his boot.
    Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

Valverde: "This is football. It costs us and it costs the whole world."