La Liga | Round 4: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-3

Neeraj

Great result and game. Like many said here, first good away game in what seems to be, forever.

I thought Coutinho was MOTM, and I think if we can get this version of him on a consistent basis, it really will be like a new signing - where he's doing more of the Messi role and Messi just adds to the magic. I think Coutinho is my biggest positive from this game, given that I had all but given up on him.

A bit surprised Celta weren't able to trouble us more with a man extra to be honest, think the inclement weather helped us at that point, it makes the game a bit more messy.

serghei

Great result and game. Like many said here, first good away game in what seems to be, forever.

I thought Coutinho was MOTM, and I think if we can get this version of him on a consistent basis, it really will be like a new signing - where he's doing more of the Messi role and Messi just adds to the magic. I think Coutinho is my biggest positive from this game, given that I had all but given up on him.

A bit surprised Celta weren't able to trouble us more with a man extra to be honest, think the inclement weather helped us at that point, it makes the game a bit more messy.

Celta in the past in all games just went physical on us and dominated us in this area I felt. Same with Sociedad. If we come up strong in these games, and signal to these teams that we won't back away from the fight, they lose a bit of that confidence.

That's how I see it. We really need physically to be strong and put in the work. That's what it's all about away from home. If we do that, our superior technique will make the difference. There's no doubt we're the most technically gifted team in the league.

KingLeo10

There's no doubt we're the most technically gifted team in the league.

KIb0.gif

Sailor Mars

Great signs early in the season. Just hope that Koeman tries to use more players at the 2 CM positions rather just cycling through De Jong, Busquets, and Pjanic.

Felt like a very different Barcelona, with bulldog tenacity and fighting spirit. Though one man down, they brushed it off like nothing happened. Even Messi was out for blood. Hope the team doesn't peak too early.

JerseyAddict

First time in a while where I could go to sleep (I get up early) with Barca on 10men and to be sure that when I wake up in the morning they won't loose in meantime.

Wtf? This team means buisness.

I am happy.
We shall see only if the lack of a goalscoring 9 wont backclash to our face.

Andresito

Staff member
Actually excited for the game against Sevilla. Shame there's an international break right when we build up our momentum

Zidane82

I agree with everything you said about Coutinho , he looked nearly as good as he was for Liverpool- it?s like getting a massive new signing out of the blue !!

In fact everyone looked better than I?ve seen for a year or two ..only Messi was slightly under par and of course Roberto who will soon be displaced by Dest

Zidane82

Imagine if we can get Coutinho , Greizman and Dembele all playing at their best ... added to Messi , FDJ and Fati. !!

LeeRomeno

Koeman definitely looks like a coach who can, if needed, slap some players during break. First half was okay, but how we came out for second half, determined, full of energy and motivation was something we so much lacked in most of Valverdes games (not to mention Setien). Koeman seems to have that aura and credibility, that even vets cannot really dare opposing.

Home of Barca Fans