La Liga | Round 4: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-3

messi2140

6racies Xavi
they could have returned last game but no one wanted to see busquets start.

Don't forget that the risk of severe illness from COVID with the elderly is higher. According to Messigician that's the main reason why people cant go the stadiums.

One of the reasons why Busquets is never near his man aswell , since he takes social distancing very seriously.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Busquets has no business eating up space and that wage. I do hope Koeman sees the light soon.

xXKonan

If a fit Pjanic can't even bench Busi, I'm done.

Pjanic looked good in his few minutes so I have confidence. But if Busi still plays over him even after he gets fit, I'll be royalty pissed.

Gari

Alfred Schreuder (assistant coach) "We really liked what we saw against Villarreal. We are prepared for any situation. It is a game in which we have to create chances to win."

Laplacian

Name me one thing Griezmann excels in Barcelona, besides running a lot of course. More than half of you naming him in your preferred 11 when he can barely do shit. Trincao and Dembele please? Nope, guy who can't carry the ball, dribble, or playmake. Perfect for an attacking midfielder!

JohnN

Lets home all the excitement doesn't vanish today. People seem more committed than last year which was a right off.

Historically rain + open stadium away from home = draw or defeat. Expect the same tonight.

Ley's not forget that the second half vs Villarreal was very Valverde.

Home of Barca Fans