La Liga | Round 4: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-3

BBZ8800

Koeman plays it safe for now.
Busi infront of Pjanic.

Griezmann infront of Dembele/Trincao.

As long as we are winning, I guess that we will start with this lineup.

Or until the first rotations after let's say 4 matches.

CatalinR10

Koeman plays it safe for now.
Busi infront of Pjanic.

Griezmann infront of Dembele/Trincao.

As long as we are winning, I guess that we will start with this lineup.

Or until the first rotations after let's say 4 matches.

Busquets is a disgusting piece of shit.

Porque

Well, after a 4-0 win in MD1 (3) it was always going to be the same or minimal changes.

My bigger concern was that the game was done and dusted at Half-time yet the first sub came on the 70th minute. I hope that is a not a sign of yet another manager who substitutes way too late.

Today's game will definitely give further incite on that.

dickbutt

prefer Busquets or Bob in Dm position anyday over Pjanic.

Fuck Bartomeu and his shit smelling business for losing Arthur who would've been perfect in this 4231 system alongside another defending midfielder, but fuck it. Bartofaggot had to make the MONEEEYYYYhhh and bring Rakitic 0.1 in to replace Arthur to fuck the club over even more for the next few years. fucks sake.

Pjanic is the next Arda Turan 110%. You can copy me on this. Just wait...

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
prefer Busquets or Bob in Dm position anyday over Pjanic.

Fuck Bartomeu and his shit smelling business for losing Arthur who would've been perfect in this 4231 system alongside another defending midfielder, but fuck it. Bartofaggot had to make the MONEEEYYYYhhh and bring Rakitic 0.1 in to replace Arthur to fuck the club over even more for the next few years. fucks sake.

Arthur does not fit in a 4-2-3-1 at all.

George_Costanza

Like I said Cowman is another average play it safe coach. The issue is Biscuit is far from safe, Cowman is like fucking a street whore from Rua Augusta street with a broken condom!

In 8 months he will be gone!

dickbutt

Arthur does not fit in a 4-2-3-1 at all.

Doesn't fit in all at 4231? Yet he plays in that position for his national team and is a key player for them and would be for us as well. He fits better in 4231 position than 433 even. But it's all gone and we've lost him and gotten 30 year old half arsed piece of shit on 10M€ year wages on his spot instead. Fucking great management.

You can quote me on this, Arthur will have an amazing season for Juventus and they will go far not just in the league but in Chanpions league aswell and you can thank Bartomeu for all this if we get fucked over even more. Already gave Suarez to our rivals for pracitically free and it's going to cost us a big penn.

Home of Barca Fans