La Liga | Round 4: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-3

Richard.H

I am having some good vibes from this Bar?a, it has been ages since I took pleasure watching the team. Strange feeling but I Will say no more, don't want to jinx it...

Same here, don’t want to say anything so I don’t jinx it. Last three season left me scarred

wisconsincule

Good thing there are 5 subs this season. We have a pretty deep team with a ton of promising youngsters. And no amigos to eat up minutes.

CatalinR10

proud of the team after that madridista tried to fuck us over.

was expecting a draw at most , amazed we played so great in 10 and scored 2 more on top of that , lol.

HOPE.

FinBarcelonafan

This team is coming back. Quite a few youngsters today on the pitch. Pedri with a few superb passes as well. Trincao didn't do much offensively but defensively he was great.

Koeman needs to give some minutes to Puig as well soon.

It really looks like thjat.

Porque

Did we just win 3-0 in Balaidos with 10 men and a midfield TWO consisting of Busquets!?!?

What sorcery is this.

Porque

Imagine Barca with Setien as coach that match and with 10 men after 40 minutes !

Setien is crying over his chesstable right now thinking "if only they listened to me".

Which could be true, but then again in his second game he was playing Sergi Roberto in a back 3 and Ansu on the right wing...

Gnidrologist

Speechless. Was skeptical after Villarealm because they are pushovers. This match showed that team means business. Even old amigos were mostly good this game and Messi actually defended. What about that? Maybe Koemmander really knows how to whip sense into players. Pressing and ball retention was outrageously good for a difficult away game. The same with attacks that were penetrative as fuck, mostly vertical sharp, sometimes risky passing (which is good) and no useless possession for possession's sake.
Koeaman is on to something, if he can keep this level up consistently. First time in years very excited for new season. Also many intriguing young prospects to choose from. Cure for depression.

SmilerBam

Celta have been an absolute disgrace. I hope they go down. 2 seasons with this kind of squad, both times fighting against relegation. Now Barca down to 10 men and this is how they defend

lmao

And VAR was against us too.Unreal.Madrid doesn't know that feeling,To win and to be robbed too.

Home of Barca Fans