La Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 4-0

SmilerBam

So we give up Suarez(to a rival nonethless) who can still score around 20 goals per season minimum,but we keep this monument of shit which is Busquets,who last time he as a world class player was 5 years ago.Ronaldo Koemannder my ass.I would rather play Alena there than Busi.And i m serious.

FinBarcelonafan

So we give up Suarez(to a rival nonethless) who can still score around 20 goals per season minimum,but we keep this monument of shit which is Busquets,who last time he as a world class player was 5 years ago.Ronaldo Koemannder my ass.I would rather play Alena there than Busi.And i m serious.

That's fair point. The problem is no other team in the world would take Busi. He is very overpaid.

fergus90

Barca open the 2034/5 the league campaign with 4-2-3-1 formation and IIaix Moriba alongside a Sergio Busquets hologram. Koeman insists the younger players need to go on loan to prove themselves before starting over the hologram who has his full trust.

Vilarrubi

Barca open the 2034/5 the league campaign with 4-2-3-1 formation and IIaix Moriba alongside a Sergio Busquets hologram. Koeman insists the younger players need to go on loan to prove themselves before starting over the hologram who has his full trust.

:lol:

CatalinR10

nice one dawg

FC433

I do not really know what to say. Not as excited as I was to watch the game. Hopefully we win this one!

FinBarcelonafan

Villarreal will be a good test. I am the most curious about how Coutinho/Griez and Messi play together. I just can't see it working but let's hope for the best.

Home of Barca Fans