Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: La Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 4-0

I also doubt that Pjanic will start that game, probably after few games i hope he will replace Busi. Fati on the left, Messi and Griezmann in the center switching their positions might actually work and i prefer Trincao on the right. These days i watched few of his video compilation and of course what i saw in the pre-season , he is good one in one, fast, always seems to attract the attention of the opposite players(he beats the first and second or third is immediately coming to help) . He is confident, has a good shot from distance, can score and provide some good passes and crosses but the thing that i was really impressed with is that he is pressing, tracking back and recovering balls a lot
    "Cruyff killed me in front of the rest of the team and then in private he told me that I was the best." (Hristo Stoichkov)

Looking forward to the first season with real wingers in a long time

Quote Originally Posted by BusiTheKing View Post
    Looking forward to the first season with real wingers in a long time
    Yea, major change. Plus hopefully midfielders who can run and forwards who can press.

Watch Griezmann and Coutinho both shoehorned into the starting lineup as ''wingers''.

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Yea, major change. Plus hopefully midfielders who can run and forwards who can press.

Busquets says hi
    I always tell my guys that our playing style is about movement” - Marcelo Bielsa.

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    There's also Atletico, even though they will probably draw too many 0-0 and 1-1 type of games for their own sake.
    Thats the thing. With Suarez they have another so slow striker next to Costa. Im not afraid of them.

Griezmann, Coutinho and Messi cannot coexist on the same lineup in my opinion. All need to play centrally and only 2 can fit in 4-2-3-1.
    We need those actual wingers to play if we want to have a balanced team.
    I would drop griezmann but perhaps he is the only one slightly capable of playing at the top of the offense. It's a tough call.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnN View Post
    Griezmann, Coutinho and Messi cannot coexist on the same lineup in my opinion. All need to play centrally and only 2 can fit in 4-2-3-1.
    I would drop griezmann but perhaps he is the only one slightly capable of playing at the top of the offense. It's a tough call.
    Best way would be to rotate between the 3.

This will be difficult. Villarreal has a strong team this year.

Quote Originally Posted by SmilerBam View Post
    Watch Griezmann and Coutinho both shoehorned into the starting lineup as ''wingers''.
    Jep... This.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

If you want to sell 2 players you invested 100+m upu don't place thwm on the bench. They will force Cou on the wing and Griezz on 9 as mixh as they can...
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    If you want to sell 2 players you invested 100+m upu don't place thwm on the bench. They will force Cou on the wing and Griezz on 9 as mixh as they can...
    Coutinho at least is a technically gifted player. I can't stand griezmann's technique. It's awkward. But, he could be more useful some times.

We have dembele, griezmann and Coutinho that we paid too much. Someone has to get benched, but with 5 subs it's not a big issue.

Coutinho at least is a technically gifted player. I can't stand griezmann's technique. It's awkward. But, he could be more useful some times.

We have dembele, griezmann and Coutinho that we paid too much. Someone has to get benched, but with 5 subs it's not a big issue.
    Griezmann could be useful if he didn't waste so many chances. His movement is good, is passing can be good. His dribbling is poor though, so he needs to be an off the ball player. Move often and shoot well.

The squad hasn't been tested yet. Let's see how it goes. I am not really a fan of griezmann there on the right - I guess interchanging with Messi is the plan.