Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: La Liga | Round 4: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-3

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.

La Liga | Round 4: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-3

Wednesday, October 1, 21:30 CET

-
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Wednesday, October 1, 21:30 CET

-
    -------

It's thursday my man

And messi is #10 not 22
    Between a rock and a hard place

Huge test for Ronald.

Last time we won there was in 2015 with a Jeremy Mathieu goal. Unreal header.

How long do you think they'll start Griezmann despite his lack of utility at pretty much every level? A month? 2 months? 3, 4, 5? The entire season? Honestly I'm hoping he's dropped within a month. Hbu?

Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    How long do you think they'll start Griezmann despite his lack of utility at pretty much every level? A month? 2 months? 3, 4, 5? The entire season? Honestly I'm hoping he's dropped within a month. Hbu?
    At least a whole season more of him, and then we'll get Suarez on loan back

Don't no but right now it seems he'll keep starting Busquets and Griezmann forever...

Let's hope we build on the first match's performance.

Do they give official starting lineups this early now or these are speculated as most probable?

Quote Originally Posted by FC B View Post
    Don't no but right now it seems he'll keep starting Busquets and Griezmann forever...

Surely they can't justify that when we have two right wingers capable of dribbling and creating far better than him? At this point they're starting him because of his wages + transfer price + celebrity status.

Surely they can't justify that when we have two right wingers capable of dribbling and creating far better than him? At this point they're starting him because of his wages + transfer price + celebrity status.
    I think he is there mostly to balance the roster defensively. Coutinho/Dembele and Messi are all at best mediocre defensively.

Koeman explicitly praised Griezmann yesterday: "Antoine does his job very well on the right side. In this position he has a lot more freedom to move to the center. We played against France with the Netherlands and Antoine played just like that. Coming from the right side. He has different qualities, but he is very dangerous when he moves into the center. Besides, his runs are very strong. I am very happy with him. "

I guess we will need to live a while with that interchanging role between Leo und Griezmann.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnidrologist View Post
    Do they give official starting lineups this early now or these are speculated as most probable?
    Just guesses. Sport and MD usually have different predicted lineups.

That interchanging role between the 4 up tops is fire! If we can own it n hone it, we'd be able to swarm them like untrackable hornets

Predicted Barca XI vs Celta:

Neto; Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Pjanic, De Jong; Griezmann, Coutinho, Messi, Fati.

[@HelenaCondis]

She’s usually quite reliable with lineups. No Busi......

Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Predicted Barca XI vs Celta:

Neto; Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Pjanic, De Jong; Griezmann, Coutinho, Messi, Fati.

[@HelenaCondis]

She’s usually quite reliable with lineups. No Busi......
    looked her up on instagram and i can understand why people(men) would disclose any information to her