Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 409

Thread: La Liga | Round 4: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-3

  1. #1
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    31,038

    La Liga | Round 4: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-3

    Wednesday, October 1, 21:30 CET

    -
    -------



  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    7,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Wednesday, October 1, 21:30 CET

    -
    -------


    It's thursday my man

    And messi is #10 not 22
    Between a rock and a hard place

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,261
    Huge test for Ronald.

    Last time we won there was in 2015 with a Jeremy Mathieu goal. Unreal header.


  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,440
    How long do you think they'll start Griezmann despite his lack of utility at pretty much every level? A month? 2 months? 3, 4, 5? The entire season? Honestly I'm hoping he's dropped within a month. Hbu?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Valdario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    How long do you think they'll start Griezmann despite his lack of utility at pretty much every level? A month? 2 months? 3, 4, 5? The entire season? Honestly I'm hoping he's dropped within a month. Hbu?
    At least a whole season more of him, and then we'll get Suarez on loan back

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    How long do you think they'll start Griezmann despite his lack of utility at pretty much every level? A month? 2 months? 3, 4, 5? The entire season? Honestly I'm hoping he's dropped within a month. Hbu?
    Don't no but right now it seems he'll keep starting Busquets and Griezmann forever...

  7. #7
    Moderator
    Alik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    8,375
    Let's hope we build on the first match's performance.

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,167
    Do they give official starting lineups this early now or these are speculated as most probable?

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by FC B View Post
    Don't no but right now it seems he'll keep starting Busquets and Griezmann forever...

    Surely they can't justify that when we have two right wingers capable of dribbling and creating far better than him? At this point they're starting him because of his wages + transfer price + celebrity status.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    10,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    Surely they can't justify that when we have two right wingers capable of dribbling and creating far better than him? At this point they're starting him because of his wages + transfer price + celebrity status.
    I think he is there mostly to balance the roster defensively. Coutinho/Dembele and Messi are all at best mediocre defensively.

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,713
    Koeman explicitly praised Griezmann yesterday: "Antoine does his job very well on the right side. In this position he has a lot more freedom to move to the center. We played against France with the Netherlands and Antoine played just like that. Coming from the right side. He has different qualities, but he is very dangerous when he moves into the center. Besides, his runs are very strong. I am very happy with him. "

    I guess we will need to live a while with that interchanging role between Leo und Griezmann.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnidrologist View Post
    Do they give official starting lineups this early now or these are speculated as most probable?
    Just guesses. Sport and MD usually have different predicted lineups.

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kitzb├╝hel
    Posts
    1,888
    That interchanging role between the 4 up tops is fire! If we can own it n hone it, we'd be able to swarm them like untrackable hornets

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,261
    Predicted Barca XI vs Celta:

    Neto; Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Pjanic, De Jong; Griezmann, Coutinho, Messi, Fati.

    [@HelenaCondis]


    She’s usually quite reliable with lineups. No Busi......

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Predicted Barca XI vs Celta:

    Neto; Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Pjanic, De Jong; Griezmann, Coutinho, Messi, Fati.

    [@HelenaCondis]


    She’s usually quite reliable with lineups. No Busi......
    looked her up on instagram and i can understand why people(men) would disclose any information to her