La Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 4-0

I also doubt that Pjanic will start that game, probably after few games i hope he will replace Busi. Fati on the left, Messi and Griezmann in the center switching their positions might actually work and i prefer Trincao on the right. These days i watched few of his video compilation and of course what i saw in the pre-season , he is good one in one, fast, always seems to attract the attention of the opposite players(he beats the first and second or third is immediately coming to help) . He is confident, has a good shot from distance, can score and provide some good passes and crosses but the thing that i was really impressed with is that he is pressing, tracking back and recovering balls a lot

JohnN

Griezmann, Coutinho and Messi cannot coexist on the same lineup in my opinion. All need to play centrally and only 2 can fit in 4-2-3-1.
We need those actual wingers to play if we want to have a balanced team.
I would drop griezmann but perhaps he is the only one slightly capable of playing at the top of the offense. It's a tough call.

serghei

Griezmann, Coutinho and Messi cannot coexist on the same lineup in my opinion. All need to play centrally and only 2 can fit in 4-2-3-1.
I would drop griezmann but perhaps he is the only one slightly capable of playing at the top of the offense. It's a tough call.

Best way would be to rotate between the 3.

JerseyAddict

If you want to sell 2 players you invested 100+m upu don't place thwm on the bench. They will force Cou on the wing and Griezz on 9 as mixh as they can...

JohnN

If you want to sell 2 players you invested 100+m upu don't place thwm on the bench. They will force Cou on the wing and Griezz on 9 as mixh as they can...

Coutinho at least is a technically gifted player. I can't stand griezmann's technique. It's awkward. But, he could be more useful some times.

We have dembele, griezmann and Coutinho that we paid too much. Someone has to get benched, but with 5 subs it's not a big issue.

serghei

Coutinho at least is a technically gifted player. I can't stand griezmann's technique. It's awkward. But, he could be more useful some times.

We have dembele, griezmann and Coutinho that we paid too much. Someone has to get benched, but with 5 subs it's not a big issue.

Griezmann could be useful if he didn't waste so many chances. His movement is good, is passing can be good. His dribbling is poor though, so he needs to be an off the ball player. Move often and shoot well.

Vilarrubi

Ei56W27X0AAMzyi

JohnN

The squad hasn't been tested yet. Let's see how it goes. I am not really a fan of griezmann there on the right - I guess interchanging with Messi is the plan.

Home of Barca Fans