La Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 4-0

Messi983

I think this could be our lineup in a month or two (with possibly Dest replacing Roberto; and MATS returning in goal when ready) but for this game it will be the same lineup that started in Gamper.

FC433

^
I hope not. Griezmann is not a RW. I would rather see:

Messi
Coutinho Griezmann Dembele/ Trincao than

Messi
Fati Coutinho Griezmann

behindbrowneyes

I doubt Griezmann will play on the wing under Koeman. He will either be false 9 or #10.

I hope for
Messi
Fati Coutinho Trincao/Dembele
in the long run.

Andresito

Staff member
I think Villarreal will be dangerous this year. Their first eleven is very solid.

Lots of interesting names like Pau, Estupinan, Take and Chukwueze.
Add to that experienced Liga proven players like Asenjo, Parejo, Gerard Moreno and Paco.

MagIX

Messi-Dembele-Fati-Griezmann togheter on the pich..... maybe, but only maybe, vs Villareal could work...
Vs Liverpool or Bayer we would lost 10/12-0

Anyway with the players we have and in any format, 442/433/452/.... we do not have any chance in CL, and probably not even in la liga.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

I think Villarreal will be dangerous this year. Their first eleven is very solid.

Lots of interesting names like Pau, Estupinan, Take and Chukwueze.
Add to that experienced Liga proven players like Asenjo, Parejo, Gerard Moreno and Paco.

True. Based on the roster they should be very strong.

serghei

Let's start well. Excited for this season no matter what. CL places and serious improvements in CL is enough for me. But if Madrid fuck up and have one of their wild off domestic season, I expect to challenge for the title, as crazy as it sounds.

snowy

If we can continue with the same attack dynamic as in the previous 3 games, it'll be awesome!

Wanna see 18+ shots at goal and at least 4 subs by the 62nd minute mark. Fast attacks and Picasso like angled-interchanges :artist:

ronniecro

ugh..alba,busq,pjanić,dembele,greaseman,depressed messi...i just hope fati and trincao won't be benchwarmers for french flops

xXKonan

I doubt Pjanic will start.

Sadly it will probably be Busi in there for the first few games. I hope I'm wrong.

Home of Barca Fans