La Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 4-0

malvolio

Worrying how bad we were in the 2nd half after Villarreal changed tactics. Good 1st half, but we still haven?t been properly tested. Sevilla next game should be a much harder game.

first we have celta away, on thursday. then it's sevilla at home, on sunday.

we'll see what we're made off at the end of this week.

behindbrowneyes

Is there a site where you can find statistics like distance covered by each player?

Around 40th minute overlay in stream showed that Ansu had already covered 6km.

jairzinho

Worrying how bad we were in the 2nd half after Villarreal changed tactics. Good 1st half, but we still haven?t been properly tested. Sevilla next game should be a much harder game.

To me it looked like we just took our foot off the gas and dropped the intensity. The players have a tough schedule this week so maybe they took it down a notch and just sat back.

Messi983

Is there a site where you can find statistics like distance covered by each player?

Around 40th minute overlay in stream showed that Ansu had already covered 6km.

I've seen that too.

I've been also looking for a site that covers distance covered for some time but haven't found anything. UEFA had it for CL matches in the past but they don't anymore (or at least I can't find it) for a few seasons now.

Don't really get this tbh. Different sites track basically everything players do stats wise but none of those sites seems to track how much players run during the games. And we all know they measure that.

behindbrowneyes

I've seen that too.

I've been also looking for a site that covers distance covered for some time but haven't found anything. UEFA had it for CL matches in the past but they don't anymore (or at least I can't find it) for a few seasons now.

Don't really get this tbh. Different sites track basically everything players do stats wise but none of those sites seems to track how much players run during the games. And we all know they measure that.

IIRC "Opta" is responsible for statistics they display in La Liga matches. If I had to guess, I'd say they pay for exclusive rights (and/or supply equipment for measurement and deeper analytics). I haven't checked it yet, but probably you can get their data as a private person if you pay for it.

Andresito

Staff member
I've seen that too.

Here is CL last season. https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsl.../round=2001140/players/index.html#order=3desc

Bundesliga have it on their official site: https://www.bundesliga.com/en/stats...n/all-matchdays/player-stats/distance-covered

Can't find anything on La Liga.

Andresito

Staff member
Koeman said that there is no need for rotation. So the same starting 11 tomorrow most likely.

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans