Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: La Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 4-0

Quote Originally Posted by jairzinho View Post
    Next game i would like to see Pjanic ahead of Busi and Dembele/Trincao instead of Greizmann.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Worrying how bad we were in the 2nd half after Villarreal changed tactics. Good 1st half, but we still haven?t been properly tested. Sevilla next game should be a much harder game.
    first we have celta away, on thursday. then it's sevilla at home, on sunday.

we'll see what we're made off at the end of this week.

Is there a site where you can find statistics like distance covered by each player?

Around 40th minute overlay in stream showed that Ansu had already covered 6km.

Quote Originally Posted by behindbrowneyes View Post
    Is there a site where you can find statistics like distance covered by each player?

Seems exaggerated to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Worrying how bad we were in the 2nd half after Villarreal changed tactics. Good 1st half, but we still haven?t been properly tested. Sevilla next game should be a much harder game.
    To me it looked like we just took our foot off the gas and dropped the intensity. The players have a tough schedule this week so maybe they took it down a notch and just sat back.
    I always tell my guys that our playing style is about movement” - Marcelo Bielsa.

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Seems exaggerated to me.
    I have a screenshot, but upload doesn't work.

It was after 42:54min:
    Distance covered (Km)
    Moi Gomez 6,0
    Ansu Fati 6,0

Quote Originally Posted by behindbrowneyes View Post

I've seen that too.

I've been also looking for a site that covers distance covered for some time but haven't found anything. UEFA had it for CL matches in the past but they don't anymore (or at least I can't find it) for a few seasons now.

Don't really get this tbh. Different sites track basically everything players do stats wise but none of those sites seems to track how much players run during the games. And we all know they measure that.

Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    I've seen that too.

I've been also looking for a site that covers distance covered for some time but haven't found anything. UEFA had it for CL matches in the past but they don't anymore (or at least I can't find it) for a few seasons now.

Don't really get this tbh. Different sites track basically everything players do stats wise but none of those sites seems to track how much players run during the games. And we all know they measure that.
    IIRC "Opta" is responsible for statistics they display in La Liga matches. If I had to guess, I'd say they pay for exclusive rights (and/or supply equipment for measurement and deeper analytics). I haven't checked it yet, but probably you can get their data as a private person if you pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    I've seen that too.

Here is CL last season. https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...ml#order=3desc

Bundesliga have it on their official site: https://www.bundesliga.com/en/stats/...stance-covered

Can't find anything on La Liga.

Blaugrana al vent
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    Koeman said that there is no need for rotation. So the same starting 11 tomorrow most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    Koeman said that there is no need for rotation. So the same starting 11 tomorrow most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    Trincao and Pjanic may start

Dembele and Pjanic in place of Fati and Busquets.