Dejan Kulusevski

Sweden

Date of birth/Age: Apr 25, 2000 (20)

Place of birth: Stockholm/Sweden

Citizenship: Sweden

Height: 1,86 m

Position: Right Winger

Have joined and debuted for Juventus.
Scored and played alongside CR7 in his debut.
Potential to be Swedens next big star after Zlatan.

Messi983

Apparently Juve wants to offload him. Don't know what happened, didn't watch Juve much last season and not at all this season yet but from what I've seen he was always pretty solid and still only 21.

serghei

Apparently Juve wants to offload him. Don't know what happened, didn't watch Juve much last season and not at all this season yet but from what I've seen he was always pretty solid and still only 21.

Not that good IMO. Very inconsistent and his technique is average at best.

Messi983

Not that good IMO. Very inconsistent and his technique is average at best.

Could be. Or maybe he just moved to a big club too soon (also not to say Juve are also in a crisis right now like us so they probably don't have much patience to develop underperforming youngsters). I've read Atalanta wants him. Would probably be a good move to get regular minutes and develop further for a year or two before possibly going to a bigger club again.

Andresito

Staff member
Could be. Or maybe he just moved to a big club too soon (also not to say Juve are also in a crisis right now like us so they probably don't have much patience to develop underperforming youngsters). I've read Atalanta wants him. Would probably be a good move to get regular minutes and develop further for a year or two before possibly going to a bigger club again.

Atalanta stamp of approval. Did it with Cuti Romero and now with Demiral.

Dejan is pretty good with Isak for Sweden. But probably not good enough for Juve.

Home of Barca Fans