Gamper: Barca - Elche 1-0

serghei

Team is fucking slow. In these conditions, Suarez needs to play lol. Makes no sense to ditch Suarez unless you plan to integrate speed and movement into your gameplan.

KingLeo10

Team is fucking slow. In these conditions, Suarez needs to play lol. Makes no sense to ditch Suarez unless you plan to integrate speed and movement into your gameplan.

I don't know why you insist on going from bad to worse with this Suarez inclusion. He has little to no defensive contribution (which you yourself have highlighted), is a technical donkey, will probably yell at the wings/everyone except Messi, and will promote tunnel vision from Messi.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I don't know why you insist on going from bad to worse with this Suarez inclusion. He has little to no defensive contribution (which you yourself have highlighted), is a technical donkey, will probably yell at the wings, and will promote tunnel vision from Messi.

It's actually baffling, that's not mentioning the contract situation either.

serghei

I don't know why you insist on going from bad to worse with this Suarez inclusion. He has little to no defensive contribution (which you yourself have highlighted), is a technical donkey, will probably yell at the wings/everyone except Messi, and will promote tunnel vision from Messi.

:lol: It was a joke. We are so slow that a slow bear like Suarez feels more like he belongs.

Imagine a fast player in this team looking around and seeing everyone move in slow motion.

ViscaFCB

Bayern would still score 6+ against this team for sure. It is actually annoying to see Bushit start, as well as Romuerto and Pique. Offense reminds me of Spain in the 2018 WC, touch tocuh but no actual threat. Grizi looking horrible as well. De Jong - Busi is a double pivot any decent team would laugh at/

Porque

We sacrificed our right wing putting Griezmann there. If we went with Dembele or Trincao we would be much more balanced and dangerous.

Speed and movement still off. Mainly down to Busi and Messi being so close to eachother. Coutinho tries to play quick but thinks slow with too many touches. Which is fine if he isnt with the aforementioned 2.

Home of Barca Fans