Barca pre-season 2020

FCBfan22

I was directly refering to Puig through ball chance as it just happened.

Both Pedri and Trincao looking great.

Porque

Alena is legit our worst midfielder right now. At this rate I would want to sell him with a buy back clause and just keep Rafinha for a season.

Messi983

Alena is legit our worst midfielder right now. At this rate I would want to sell him with a buy back clause and just keep Rafinha for a season.

Rafinha is a better player but would look even worse in that role and we have better options in more attacking positions. Sell them both.

snowy

2nd half was very fun too! Great ideas, great attempts. Lots of creativity and fluidity. Cool interchanges between players.

Pedri could've had a HT. Konrad, let's give him the min. What an attitude!

Lots of groovy quality on that team :thumbsup:

Would be dope if Tebas could allow 11 subs per bout during regular La Liga games.

If FIFA would allow it ... :p

Porque

Rafinha is a better player but would look even worse in that role and we have better options in more attacking positions. Sell them both.

I was thinking he could operate in a double pivot as the progressive option. Probably our 3rd best option after FdJ, Pjanic.

Of course Busquets would be ahead in the hierarchy while I would prefer to see Puig to play purely out of potential. Even if he fits the double pivot less than Rafinha.

Toecrusher

lol so many reactionary takes on this forum...sigh

given it was a preseason game, a few positives to take out of it
- More players playing in their natural positions than with previous coaches. Was good to see Griezmann as AM/SS, Coutinho as LAM, DeJong at DM etc.
- Good to see Messi as a false 9. Given his off the ball workrate its the only position that makes sense for him nowadays
- Good to see FDJ entrusted with bringing the ball out from the back , and not Busquets. This is something he does better than any player in the world and basically never got a chance to do it in his first season here
- Trincao looks very promising, technically, physically and mentally.
- The attacking actions had a lot of movement and variety, much better than everything going through Messi in previous seasons
- Araujo was strong and fast, might get a lot more game time than we all thought this season
- Lots of off the ball dummy runs from the wide players to stretch the defence
- Fati still to come which is exciting for the attacking options
- Pedri didnt score but got into good positions. Kid is 17, will develop
- Issues with lack of quality depth at fullback, DM and CB remain

malvolio

just as usual
- shaky defense
- midfield prone to stupid errors, putting pressure on defense
- messi still our best player and only real goal threat
- our "saviors" coutinho, griezmann, dembele are garbage
- FDJ(the guy on which everybody seems to put their faith) still blows hot and cold
- kids show promise but we can't really get into serious games with them as starters

shite season incoming, messi is to blame of course...

FinBarcelonafan

At the very least we will have more enjoyable players to watch than last season.

This is what I am looking forward to. Sure it will be frustrating, but way more fun to watch than old& spoiled oldies trying to win games by not moving and letting Messi win the game.

Home of Barca Fans