Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xaviniesta

EjLutdGWsAw6fkL

Nice Hair Isco.

can't believe these group of average players won la liga. fuck VARmadid man

El Gato

Villarato!
Marcelo's crosses are light years ahead of the rest of our wide players. Just so much better quality in terms of power applied, accuracy and height.

El Gato

Villarato!
GOATzema would've scored.

dont @ me Wolfe.

He'd not even get on the end of that.

Anyhow, can't be understated how much better we look when we're not pinging the ball in to lone Benzema in the box. Even the fraud himself looks freer and more mobile than wandering around behind his marker.

KingLeo10

Marcelo's crosses are light years ahead of the rest of our wide players. Just so much better quality in terms of power applied, accuracy and height.

You seem surprised there's a clear gap in ability between the greatest attacking left back of all time and some decent-good players

El Gato

Villarato!
You seem surprised there's a clear gap in ability between the greatest attacking left back of all time and some decent-good players

I mean, no. But it does just make me sad how big the difference is with even this carcass of Marcelo who can and always will be able to kick a ball infinitely better than any other wide player we're likely to ever have.

Our pressing is piss poor, but transitional football and quality of chances created is so much better than in 4-3-3.
Need a better #10 than Isco who's so annoyingly passive.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans