View Poll Results: Who will win La Liga?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • FC Barcelona

27 65.85%
  • Real Madrid

10 24.39%
  • Atletico Madrid

4 9.76%
  • Sevilla

0 0%
  • Villarreal

0 0%
  • Real Sociedad

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Thread: La Liga 2020/21

Man, who knows who will win it this year, more open its been in a long time.
    Last edited by Morten; 22nd November 2020 at 09:13 AM.

This is the worst Barca + Real Madrid has been for at least 15 years. If someone else doesn't win it now, will be a big shame.

i wouldnt mind atleti winning it. rather them than real.

but holy shit our squad is great on paper and yet we are 10th in the league. its a shambles
    peptastic

all 3 Bar?a losses came against teams from Madrid

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaOG View Post
    i wouldnt mind atleti winning it. rather them than real.

but holy shit our squad is great on paper and yet we are 10th in the league. its a shambles
    how tf is our squad great on paper

Valverde Cultist
    Bar?a have added 11 points in their eight La Liga games this season. They are closer to bottom-placed Valladolid than league-leaders Atl?tico.

Dead club

Valverde Cultist
    Ronald Koeman today became the first Bar?a manager to lose to Diego Simeone in La Liga. Clown

Lmao Atletico are going to bottle it the way they nearly bottled it against Tata's Barca in their best season ever

Another title for RM it seems
    Zehahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall D Teach View Post
    Lmao Atletico are going to bottle it the way they nearly bottled it against Tata's Barca in their best season ever

Another title for RM it seems
    If Real and Barca are loosing the points like they di so far, Atletico will win it easy
    Barca will win the league, trust me.

Atleti won't stay in form all season. They've been pretty lucky with injuries so far. Won't be long before they'll stop to score and play 0-0 every other game again, lol. Would actually already be the case against us if we wouldn't gift them a goal.

Anyway, very unlikely but wouldn't mind Sociedad doing a Leicester this season. Very likeable team who imo plays the best football in La Liga. Enjoy watching them, especially David Silva.

Also, Valencia with a nice comeback getting a point being down 2-0 after 15 minutes against Alaves. They really should have won in the end as well. Doing better than expected so far tbh.
    Last edited by Messi983; 23rd November 2020 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Atleti won't stay in form all season. They've been pretty lucky with injuries so far. Won't be long before they'll stop to score and play 0-0 every other game again, lol. Would actually already be the case against us if we wouldn't gift them a goal.

Anyway, very unlikely but wouldn't mind Sociedad doing a Leicester this season. Very likeable team who imo plays the best football in La Liga. Enjoy watching them, especially David Silva.

Also, Valencia with a nice comeback getting a point being down 2-0 after 15 minutes against Alaves. They really should have won in the end as well. Doing better than expected so far tbh.
    I don't think they are at the maximum level. It's just that Barca and Madrid are totally crap. Suarez is good for their style. Joao Felix is very good. Carrasco is a really top player. I like Atletico's chances this year. Solid team in a much declined league with a mediocre Madrid and an even worse Barca.

Puts things into perspective that they've been slapped silly by Bayern in CL 4-0 though.
    Last edited by serghei; 23rd November 2020 at 04:39 PM.

Problem is that Barca doesnt seem to level up. I thought after the loss in the clasico at home barca will be on fire for revenge - something like what happened in 2015 after the sociedad defeat.

Bilbao playing really well today.

Bilbao playing really well today.
    and now they are higher than barca on the table