View Poll Results: Who will win La Liga?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • FC Barcelona

    25 71.43%
  • Real Madrid

    8 22.86%
  • Atletico Madrid

    2 5.71%
  • Sevilla

    0 0%
  • Villarreal

    0 0%
  • Real Sociedad

    0 0%
  • Other

    0 0%
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
Results 646 to 658 of 658

Thread: La Liga 2020/21

  1. #646
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5,661
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    It's terrible. I was watching 50-50 Premier League and La Liga until recently. Now it's mostly EPL with some Serie A and even Bundesliga. Only watch Barca in La Liga. Not even Madrid anymore.
    worst part is, I don't even care about Madrid anymore. there is no hype or excitement for this years clasico for me, was the same last year also.

    hate to say it but i kinda miss the days Pepe was pulling down opposition players and recieving penalties for Madrid, the intensity of el clasico, Mourinho madness etc.. atleast it had some drama and emotion. now its like 'oh Madrid lost.. okay.' only to not be atall surprised when we lose straight after

  2. #647
    Senior Member
    Richard.H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California, United States
    Posts
    5,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    worst part is, I don't even care about Madrid anymore. there is no hype or excitement for this years clasico for me, was the same last year also.

    hate to say it but i kinda miss the days Pepe was pulling down opposition players and recieving penalties for Madrid, the intensity of el clasico, Mourinho madness etc.. atleast it had some drama and emotion. now its like 'oh Madrid lost.. okay.' only to not be atall surprised when we lose straight after
    True Madrid have become very boring too. The difference between us is they are a lot more ruthless in terms of sporting and will cut their losses very quickly. They are a properly run European club. We are an absolute shitshow. The probability of them fixing their issues at a faster rate is much higher than ours.
    Se Queda

  3. #648
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    9,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard.H View Post
    True Madrid have become very boring too. The difference between us is they are a lot more ruthless in terms of sporting and will cut their losses very quickly. They are a properly run European club. We are an absolute shitshow. The probability of them fixing their issues at a faster rate is much higher than ours.
    Bingo. That's what concerns me the most. Real I have some positivity for the future, Barca not much. Our management is that bad.

  4. #649
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    10,704
    At least Getafe has been quite solid defensively in recent years, every team struggles to score against them.
    What is our excuse against Cadiz?

  5. #650
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    9,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    At least Getafe has been quite solid defensively in recent years, every team struggles to score against them.
    What is our excuse against Cadiz?
    I doubt Barca scores Vs anyone yesterday. The attacking was Madrid level. Shit. Both teams are hurting. Low quality football.

    You would think offense with Barca's names could produce Something.. nah.

  6. #651
    Senior Member
    mesiesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    884
    So is this Atletico's year?

  7. #652
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by mesiesta View Post
    So is this Atletico's year?
    They wont win it.

  8. #653
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Few goals? They used to say Serie A was amazing back in the days, for that exact reason.
    Was thinking the same thing.

    Which is it?

    Don't think the overal level of La Liga has changed that much, its the level of the top 3 teams that has declined significantly.
    Also team seem to play very defensively unlinke in other top leagues.

  9. #654
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    10,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell1978 View Post
    Was thinking the same thing.

    Which is it?

    Don't think the overal level of La Liga has changed that much, its the level of the top 3 teams that has declined significantly.
    Also team seem to play very defensively unlinke in other top leagues.
    Agreed, the rest of the league is good, lots of teams who can steal points from the top.
    Last edited by Morten; 18th October 2020 at 11:38 AM.

  10. #655
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    1,616
    I miss the classicos from mourinho time. From drama to football all was very top notch.

  11. #656
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,061

  12. #657
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,058
    Yeah, watched this match and also thought it's ridiculous call. It's as if they didn't want to upset the womyn linesman and went through some ridiculous hoops to affirm her wrongful call. VAR is useless. It just substitutes one kind of retarded reffing with another, more annoying.

  13. #658
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    10,484
    Sociedad's shirts are similar to Madrid's away kits, they were probably confused in the VAR room.

    Poor Betis, already robbed twice in 6 games.