• Real Sociedad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
^
Didn't you hear Koeman? It's obviously a conspiracy.

Kinda glad 'Barca DNA' is back in full swing. Maybe we'll get some passion reinjected into the rivalry to the extent that players improve beyond the perceived limits. Plus we might win a title with Barca getting back the rep of the diving whining clowns again.

KingLeo10

^
Didn't you hear Koeman? It's obviously a conspiracy.

Kinda glad 'Barca DNA' is back in full swing. Maybe we'll get some passion reinjected into the rivalry to the extent that players improve beyond the perceived limits. Plus we might win a title with Barca getting back the rep of the diving whining clowns again.

:lol::lol:

Imagine a Real VARdrid fan calling others out.

serghei

For all the jokes on AM and Simeone, they are first if they win their leftover game. :lol: And they just got blown apart by Bayern. That's La Liga today.

serghei

wish i could share your optimism mate, but if we cant even turn up against a just-ok-real madrid at home, then i doubt we have what it takes to get points at difficult grounds or even against decent teams at home

We could have easily won the game vs Madrid. Madrid and Juve are our level. All three are very flawed teams. Hell, I might as well say Sergio Ramos's leadership is what makes the difference between current Barca and Madrid slightly in favor of Zidane's side.

mc_lovin

At least we had the toughest league start.

Not a good look to literally drop points against any decent team though.

Vilarrubi

Fatzard back in Real lineup. Let’s see if he can improve on his insane goal scoring record from last season. It’ll be a tough ask!

Home of Barca Fans