View Poll Results: Who will win La Liga?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • FC Barcelona

27 64.29%
  • Real Madrid

10 23.81%
  • Atletico Madrid

5 11.90%
  • Sevilla

0 0%
  • Villarreal

0 0%
  • Real Sociedad

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,081 to 1,088 of 1088

Thread: La Liga 2020/21

Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Wrong.
    He had a good run of games and then faded badly. He moves well between the lines and has some nice passes in him, but everything else is just mediocre. I dont think Madrid will settle for him, but you can come back when he took the world by storm.

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Why? AM winning it is not that bad for us.
    To give us a bit of a chance to win the league

Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    He had a good run of games and then faded badly. He moves well between the lines and has some nice passes in him, but everything else is just mediocre. I dont think Madrid will settle for him, but you can come back when he took the world by storm.
    This is wrong, its not an opinion, its a fact.
    ?degaard for Real Sociedad was one of the best chance creators in Europe, top 3 actually, he was a top class playmaker for them.

Holy shit, we have 8 games and 11 points, I knew its bad but what the fuck? Honestly, all of this fucking squad over 25y/o needs to get cut

Blaugrana al vent
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    ?degaard for Real Sociedad was one of the best chance creators in Europe, top 3 actually, he was a top class playmaker for them.
    Could be a case of a big fish in a small pond. So far he's looked slow and weak at Madrid. He's talented for sure but not impressive.

I watched plenty of Sociedad last season and I never felt there was a player who really stood out (by individual skill). They all looked pretty identical to me, just a grey (functioning) mass. Odegaard just had the luck to be in the center of it. But we will see.
    Last edited by mc_lovin; Yesterday at 11:38 PM.

Villarato!
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    p.s. Odegaard has looked very average so far for Madrid whenever I watched him.
    lol
    People are boring.

Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    I watched plenty of Sociedad last season and I never felt there was a player who really stood out (by individual skill). They all looked pretty identical to me, just a grey (functioning) mass. Odegaard just had the luck to be in the center of it. But we will see.
    Yea, see it the same. Never felt they were actually dependent on Odegaard, more like a team that plays nice football collectively.