• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

mc_lovin

He had a good run of games and then faded badly. He moves well between the lines and has some nice passes in him, but everything else is just mediocre. I dont think Madrid will settle for him, but you can come back when he took the world by storm.

Morten

He had a good run of games and then faded badly. He moves well between the lines and has some nice passes in him, but everything else is just mediocre. I dont think Madrid will settle for him, but you can come back when he took the world by storm.

This is wrong, its not an opinion, its a fact.
?degaard for Real Sociedad was one of the best chance creators in Europe, top 3 actually, he was a top class playmaker for them.

clemente

Holy shit, we have 8 games and 11 points, I knew its bad but what the fuck? Honestly, all of this fucking squad over 25y/o needs to get cut

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
?degaard for Real Sociedad was one of the best chance creators in Europe, top 3 actually, he was a top class playmaker for them.

Could be a case of a big fish in a small pond. So far he's looked slow and weak at Madrid. He's talented for sure but not impressive.

mc_lovin

I watched plenty of Sociedad last season and I never felt there was a player who really stood out (by individual skill). They all looked pretty identical to me, just a grey (functioning) mass. Odegaard just had the luck to be in the center of it. But we will see.

Last edited:

serghei

I watched plenty of Sociedad last season and I never felt there was a player who really stood out (by individual skill). They all looked pretty identical to me, just a grey (functioning) mass. Odegaard just had the luck to be in the center of it. But we will see.

Yea, see it the same. Never felt they were actually dependent on Odegaard, more like a team that plays nice football collectively.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I dont think Atletico will bottle it this time, they look way stronger than last seasons. I hope they can beat Bayern on tuesday to show the world that la liga is still alive.

Ritchie

I said throughout last season that it can't be right that a poor Real and Barca are so far ahead and shows how poor the league is.

That isn't the case this year but Atleti likely to win it despite it being the weakest team Simeone has had. Struggling to get through a weak CL group.

Home of Barca Fans