• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Birdy

Manuel Pellegrini [Coach Betis]:"This will be the most difficult La Liga for Bar?a in recent years, with all the chaos in the club. Unhappy Messi, yet the most difficult obstacle in the title race wld be the VAR."
"It's a League prepared for Real Madrid again. Bar?a needs to be almost perfect to win the league.

It's from this source.

I don't speak Spanish, so it might be a mistranslation. Can someone tell?

Xaviniesta

Look, they have to help RM, otherwise they're going to be more than 10 points behind us after a half a season already. :lol:
I think this season we'll cruise the league again just like in 2018.

exactly. disgusting shameless club, cheating their way in broad day light and there's nothing we can do about it

El Gato

Villarato!
Why would you go by a quote that doesn't even cite a source?

He never said any of this, at least not in the follow up of the game. What he said is
"VAR, penalty and red card is too much"
"I heard before the penalty there was a clear offside on Mayoral that wasn't taken into account. Key decisions, but I don't know if they were right or wrong. Competing against Real Madrid, referee and VAR is complicated"
"I like VAR but sometimes it goes against you like today"

Nothing to do with VAR being in our favour. Basically just being frustrated he lost on decisions. Like Buffon and his 'bin for a heart' outburst but 10x more measured

Last edited:

TrueCule

Looks like it will be us or Atletico this season. I dont see Real as a contender, especially after seeing how they started this season.

Morten

Looks like it will be us or Atletico this season. I dont see Real as a contender, especially after seeing how they started this season.

Who the hell decides which team will be in great form for the entire season based on a couple of games at the start?
What the hell is this nonsense?

Messi983

There won't be another 'Braithwaite Case' as RFEF make rule changes

On Tuesday, the RFEF published new rules in which there have been changes. Article 124, which allowed Bar?a to move for Braithwaite, no longer exists.

For the 2020-21 season, teams can only make signings in the transfer windows fixed by FIFA. The first of those closes on Oct. 5. And in the case that a player suffers a long-term injury, clubs will have to use another player already in their squad.

https://www.sport.es/en/news/laliga...hwaite-case-as-rfef-make-rule-changes-8134353

Home of Barca Fans