Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Copa del Rey 2020/21

Copa del Rey 2020/21

The draw for Round of 32 in Copa del Rey

Cant wait to see how we exit the Copa this time.

Did anyone see the Villanovense stadium? Are they even allowed in this competition? I doubt it even has 4k seats, people literally watching from behind the goal with no security, there would be fans running into the pitch if Barca played there.

Can you just play your b-team for once in the copa? This is our only chance at a trophy this season, and surely, you must be tired of winning it the last 10 years in a row or whatever.
    We would still have to avoid getting hammered by some mid/low-table side, but just focus on the other tournaments, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Can you just play your b-team for once in the copa? This is our only chance at a trophy this season, and surely, you must be tired of winning it the last 10 years in a row or whatever.
    We would still have to avoid getting hammered by some mid/low-table side, but just focus on the other tournaments, okay?
    you'll have to ask our darling Ernie but you know Rakitic will be playing in that b team

Levante it is. Return leg at the Camp Nou. Should be a couple of fun/interesting games. Hopefully Valverde will make significant rotations at least in one of the two ties.
    Bartomeu DimissiĆ³!

HiiiPoWeR
    Poor RM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    we would really really love to, but unfortunately there's one person who really loves the copa...

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Go all in, rest noone then die in March.

6racies Xavi
    I hope Barca crashes out of this cup asap.

It’s gonna be very interesting to see what sort of lineup Valverde plays against Levante.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    It’s gonna be very interesting to see what sort of lineup Valverde plays against Levante.
    he will put the best 11 , lets be srs
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    best 11 for sure, he shows passion in this cup

I like Copa del Rey, after the first round. Two games close together gives a full understanding of the opponent. Barca gets to use its depth, which allows the up and coming players and the backups to get experience and keep sharp. This round, I expect about half of the first 11 to start. It will be good to see Coutinho, Arthur and Cillessen get full games.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilS View Post
    I like Copa del Rey, after the first round. Two games close together gives a full understanding of the opponent. Barca gets to use its depth, which allows the up and coming players and the backups to get experience and keep sharp. This round, I expect about half of the first 11 to start. It will be good to see Coutinho, Arthur and Cillessen get full games.