Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 346

Thread: Copa del Rey 2020/21

  1. #1
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    12,146

    Copa del Rey 2020/21

    The draw for Round of 32 in Copa del Rey




  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    11,698
    Cant wait to see how we exit the Copa this time.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    clemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,613
    Did anyone see the Villanovense stadium? Are they even allowed in this competition? I doubt it even has 4k seats, people literally watching from behind the goal with no security, there would be fans running into the pitch if Barca played there.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    11,698
    Can you just play your b-team for once in the copa? This is our only chance at a trophy this season, and surely, you must be tired of winning it the last 10 years in a row or whatever.
    We would still have to avoid getting hammered by some mid/low-table side, but just focus on the other tournaments, okay?

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Can you just play your b-team for once in the copa? This is our only chance at a trophy this season, and surely, you must be tired of winning it the last 10 years in a row or whatever.
    We would still have to avoid getting hammered by some mid/low-table side, but just focus on the other tournaments, okay?
    you'll have to ask our darling Ernie but you know Rakitic will be playing in that b team

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Leo_Messi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Italo-Spaniard in exile.
    Posts
    2,878


    Levante it is. Return leg at the Camp Nou. Should be a couple of fun/interesting games. Hopefully Valverde will make significant rotations at least in one of the two ties.
    Bartomeu DimissiĆ³!

  7. #7
    HiiiPoWeR
    Blaugrana Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,001
    Poor RM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Can you just play your b-team for once in the copa? This is our only chance at a trophy this season, and surely, you must be tired of winning it the last 10 years in a row or whatever.
    We would still have to avoid getting hammered by some mid/low-table side, but just focus on the other tournaments, okay?
    we would really really love to, but unfortunately there's one person who really loves the copa...

  9. #9
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    31,206
    Go all in, rest noone then die in March.

  10. #10
    6racies Xavi
    messi2140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,825
    I hope Barca crashes out of this cup asap.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,646
    It’s gonna be very interesting to see what sort of lineup Valverde plays against Levante.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    14,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    It’s gonna be very interesting to see what sort of lineup Valverde plays against Levante.
    he will put the best 11 , lets be srs
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    It’s gonna be very interesting to see what sort of lineup Valverde plays against Levante.
    best 11 for sure, he shows passion in this cup

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,611
    I like Copa del Rey, after the first round. Two games close together gives a full understanding of the opponent. Barca gets to use its depth, which allows the up and coming players and the backups to get experience and keep sharp. This round, I expect about half of the first 11 to start. It will be good to see Coutinho, Arthur and Cillessen get full games.

  15. #15
    Moderator
    Alik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    8,435
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilS View Post
    I like Copa del Rey, after the first round. Two games close together gives a full understanding of the opponent. Barca gets to use its depth, which allows the up and coming players and the backups to get experience and keep sharp. This round, I expect about half of the first 11 to start. It will be good to see Coutinho, Arthur and Cillessen get full games.