• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Morten

Now thats the league is over, there is little risk in trying something new.

Atalanta wont be easy if we keep playing like currently, so will Zidane at least try something different?

Andresito

Staff member
Now thats the league is over, there is little risk in trying something new.

Atalanta wont be easy if we keep playing like currently, so will Zidane at least try something different?

Marcelo in for Mendy and Lucas on the RW with CKM in midfield :zidane:

Joan

Granada did us a favor by tying 4th place Villarreal.

Great little cozy city Granada is. Highly recommend it.

Do you speak Spanish, Luft?

Granada was my last trip before the pandemic. End of february, beginning of march.

Been so long (Marianne)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Do you speak Spanish, Luft?

Granada was my last trip before the pandemic. End of february, beginning of march.

Been so long (Marianne)

I don't speak Spanish at all (my 8-year-old son speaks much better Spanish than me, he has had some online Spanish lessons last year with a Spanish teacher who herself is a Real Madrid fan :lol:, whose daughter is a Barca fan ;) for a while) but I have traveled to many parts of Spain for many times (Galicia and Basque country are the two areas that I haven't been to) and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Last time I was in Spain was in September 2019, I flew to Barcelona to renew my commitment card. I didn't stay in Barcelona though (having been there like 4 times already), as soon as my business was done at the OAB office I went straight to the airport and flew to Granada, stayed there for two days and then took the Alsa bus to Seville where I watched a game at the Pizjuan between Sevilla and Real Madrid which the host lost, to my chagrin. I liked Andalusia a lot, the most Spanish region in Spain and Granada was particularly nice, I felt. Not too big and the old down area is really cozy, the view from Alhambra was just stunning.

I am so waiting to be able to travel to Spain and other places again.

Home of Barca Fans