• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

gregorrin10

Too bad about that equalizer, especially since it was more luck than quality finishing from Vinicius (what a surprise lol). 2 points loss is still better than 0 though. :p Especially since they didn't play that bad today and should've probably won.

serghei

I missed about 30 mins in the match, from 45 to 75, and Sociedad were probably better in that part of the game, because what I saw was all Madrid.

Madrid's progression is incredibly basic and dull though. Wide as soon as possible and either winger-fullback combo, or cross straight away.

El Gato

Villarato!
At least you guys have crosses to resort to (and can be pretty effective), something we don’t have in our arsenal, especially when we run out of other options.

LMFAO so what? You have 12 goals more than us! As a direct consequence of this being the default strat.

Joan

Didn't think it was good at all. Sterile, slow and cross-dependent with standard inability to break the lines in absence of certain players.

I've seen way worse from Real lately. Would look different if they hadn't missed 3 close chances in the first half. Only.

Vinicius was good. No complaints there.

Rodrygo would fit well in Barca. Passes when option to shoot.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You are like a Barca Morten. Do you like being pessimistic? :lol:

Nah, I am far from Morten and some other Barca fans here who are doom and gloom. Being realistic here. Next season if Messi is gone we will be struggling to score goals for sure. But it is a necessary step of the rebuild process.

serghei

Nah, I am far from Morten and some other Barca fans here who are doom and gloom. Being realistic here. Next season if Messi is gone we will be struggling to score goals for sure. But it is a necessary step of the rebuild process.

Why don't we wait a bit, see the new tactics, also see the new things that will be implemented in the team on a constant basis once Messi is gone. It's not that black and white. Depends who you replace him with.

Home of Barca Fans