Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Jovic loooool. :lol:. That guy has more of a career at Hollywood in the next John Wick film. The villain's son from Eastern Europe or something.

Even he is better at off the ball movement and getting in behind defenders. That slow sod we're playing is actively hindering our chances every time.

Richard.H

Being totally honest: It would be straight up shocking if RM or Athletico don't win the league. We have entered the start of our biggest downfall since the Gaspart era. We may even drop out of top two if Koeman is the same level as Setien. Just a dark time in our club. There would need to be a massive choke job by other clubs for us to win it. I don't see us getting more than 75-80 pts this campaign

mc_lovin

That's a respectable season in terms of points totals. Didn't they pass 90?

87. But they won a lot through hard work and not actual quality (which is fine). But I dont think thats likely to happen again. Unless Odegaard, Jovic, Hazard and co step up massively.

serghei

Being totally honest: It would be straight up shocking if RM or Athletico don't win the league. We have entered the start of our biggest downfall since the Gaspart era. We may even drop out of top two if Koeman is the same level as Setien. Just a dark time in our club. There would need to be a massive choke job by other clubs for us to win it. I don't see us getting more than 75-80 pts this campaign

Doubt we won't hit 85. Atletico don't have what it takes. It's Madrid heavy favorite. If they fuck up badly, we'll win most likely imo.

mc_lovin

First season in ages we have depth in attack though (inbefore Demebele is out again). I dont think we will be good, but I trust Messi more than Benzema and Vinicius. But who knows, maybe Koeman has some weird ideas :S

El Gato

Villarato!
Benzema should be subbed. Honestly. Everyone around him is better suited for a faster striker. And he's out there fucking walking ahead of the line.

Infuriating.

Sociedad's 2-3 moves are better thought out than Real's offense spearheaded by a slog in the centre who doesn't know where or when to move.

JamDav1982

You think Atletico are better than Barca?

Barca are nowhere near as bad as is being made out and will more likely to be in fight for title than finishing third.

mc_lovin

How so? Their defense was very solid. Attack was crap yes, but their defense was like a wall especially after the COVID break.

Abysmal was probably too harsh, but their title last season was 99% painstaking, hard work. They defended well, were sharp in key moments and earned their luck. Wouldnt be surprised if its our turn again.

Home of Barca Fans