• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Givenchy

It's terrible. I was watching 50-50 Premier League and La Liga until recently. Now it's mostly EPL with some Serie A and even Bundesliga. Only watch Barca in La Liga. Not even Madrid anymore.

worst part is, I don't even care about Madrid anymore. there is no hype or excitement for this years clasico for me, was the same last year also.

hate to say it but i kinda miss the days Pepe was pulling down opposition players and recieving penalties for Madrid, the intensity of el clasico, Mourinho madness etc.. atleast it had some drama and emotion. now its like 'oh Madrid lost.. okay.' only to not be atall surprised when we lose straight after :lol:

Richard.H

worst part is, I don't even care about Madrid anymore. there is no hype or excitement for this years clasico for me, was the same last year also.

hate to say it but i kinda miss the days Pepe was pulling down opposition players and recieving penalties for Madrid, the intensity of el clasico, Mourinho madness etc.. atleast it had some drama and emotion. now its like 'oh Madrid lost.. okay.' only to not be atall surprised when we lose straight after :lol:

True Madrid have become very boring too. The difference between us is they are a lot more ruthless in terms of sporting and will cut their losses very quickly. They are a properly run European club. We are an absolute shitshow. The probability of them fixing their issues at a faster rate is much higher than ours.

FinBarcelonafan

True Madrid have become very boring too. The difference between us is they are a lot more ruthless in terms of sporting and will cut their losses very quickly. They are a properly run European club. We are an absolute shitshow. The probability of them fixing their issues at a faster rate is much higher than ours.

Bingo. That's what concerns me the most. Real I have some positivity for the future, Barca not much. Our management is that bad.

Morten

At least Getafe has been quite solid defensively in recent years, every team struggles to score against them.
What is our excuse against Cadiz?

FinBarcelonafan

At least Getafe has been quite solid defensively in recent years, every team struggles to score against them.
What is our excuse against Cadiz?

I doubt Barca scores Vs anyone yesterday. The attacking was Madrid level. Shit. Both teams are hurting. Low quality football.

You would think offense with Barca's names could produce Something.. nah.

Mitchell1978

Few goals? They used to say Serie A was amazing back in the days, for that exact reason.

Was thinking the same thing.

Which is it?

Don't think the overal level of La Liga has changed that much, its the level of the top 3 teams that has declined significantly.
Also team seem to play very defensively unlinke in other top leagues.

Morten

Was thinking the same thing.

Which is it?

Don't think the overal level of La Liga has changed that much, its the level of the top 3 teams that has declined significantly.
Also team seem to play very defensively unlinke in other top leagues.

Agreed, the rest of the league is good, lots of teams who can steal points from the top.

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

Yeah, watched this match and also thought it's ridiculous call. It's as if they didn't want to upset the womyn linesman and went through some ridiculous hoops to affirm her wrongful call. VAR is useless. It just substitutes one kind of retarded reffing with another, more annoying.

Messi983

Sociedad's shirts are similar to Madrid's away kits, they were probably confused in the VAR room.

Poor Betis, already robbed twice in 6 games.

Home of Barca Fans