Which of these strikers linked to us would you sign?

Which of these strikers would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
These are the strikers we've been linked to. Not a great list, but hey what can you do....

Memphis is not a striker, but I included him anyway.

khaled_a_d

Why there is no : non of this?
I would just roll the dice with Griezmann.
He isn't a winger, he isn't a midfielder either. Let him take the CF now and get wingers around him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why there is no : non of this?
I would just roll the dice with Griezmann.
He isn't a winger, he isn't a midfielder either. Let him take the CF now and get wingers around him.

Well, that wouldn't be interesting would it? You're forced to make a decision so please vote ;)

I think Koeman's plan is to play Griezmann behind a striker.

serghei

Dembele certainly no. Even the name should be enough of a warning. Seriously though, he is slow.

Between Depay and Lautaro. If there is less than 20m between them I'd go with Lautaro. But if there's something like Depay 30m and Lautaro more than 50, I'd go with Depay. The biggest problem with Lautaro is that he is way overpriced.

But I would also play Griezmann CF.

Birdy

If Messi leaves, Griezman most certainly will play in the '10' position of the 4-2-3-1

Press is leaked with many striker names.
I think we will buy someone, most probably Lautaro (bcz he is the obsession of the board as a 'strategic' signing), and he will be the main upfront in the 4-2-3-1, with Ansu possibly doing double-duty subbing him there

Givenchy

Jesus if i had to pick one but very underwhelming list, such is the state of the ST market

I know it won't happen but for Messi I'd take Jesus + Bernardo + Garcia and say screw the money

FinBarcelonafan

Jesus if i had to pick one but very underwhelming list, such is the state of the ST market

I know it won't happen but for Messi I'd take Jesus + Bernardo + Garcia and say screw the money

That would be an offer of 160mil. Of course we take it and runaway.

Messi983

1. Memphis
2. Moussa
3. GJ
4. Darwin Nunez
5. Luis Suarez (the other one)
99. Luis Suarez (ours)
1000. Lautaro

FC433

^
+1 Depay would not cost more than 20m, we could even include Umtiti (I think their manager said something about him a while ago).

Depay/ Fati
Griezmann/ MB
Dembele/ FT

I do not believe it is the best, but should be good enough for this coming season. See how they play before we go big next season with the new board.

Home of Barca Fans