Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Birdy

Utd went much further than I thought they would, but I think here's the end of the line. You don't win a league the way they play and just luck out on comebacks and ET goals. Think City is gonna take it from here, unless Liverpool bounces back.

Said that the xG performance catches up with points at some point, and the same night Utd starts proving it again...

EsfgwefXAAELmaN

Xaviniesta

Said that the xG performance catches up with points at some point, and the same night Utd starts proving it again...

they wont. both their starting CBs are injured for the whole season and their forward line has been found out. its City's to lose now

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Whats the difference between City and Chelsea, really?

City is actually owned by a group who has a long-term plan to dominate not just European football but also become a significant player in other markets. Chelsea is just a shell Roman Abramovich bought to make himself visible on the global stage so in case he falls out of favor with Putin he won't be miraculously found dead in London.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If you prefer Liverpool to Pep after Liverpool 4-0 Barcelona
and Pep, City beating RM in UCL either you are not Barca fan our you have serious mental problems. I am not even mentioning for what Pep did to our club as coach and player.

LOL yeah because every team that has a deserved win against us must always be hated from us while every team which wins against Real madrid belongs to our new favoruite teams - what a logic :lol:

Devils

Ssosoooooooooooooooossosooooososososoosososososososoososonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaadddooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edit: BS VAR call.

Home of Barca Fans