Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Any other coach would be fired by now. Pep still in the job because of his name.

He is still in job because of what he has done at City so far.

They are only 8 points off top with a game in hand and good run coming up.

Could be in a minority of one but still think City will challenge for title and go close if not win it.

They definitely have things that need to improve on though.

Birdy

Jesus has got great technique but he lacks the killer ability in the box that a WC striker needs.

Watch the goal he scored against Liverpool. No striker without killer instinct could put that away.

They're missing Kompany as well. Aguero's absence is felt too. The players they replaced them with are not that good.

Dias and Laporte do not commit stupid mistakes thus far. Let's see how this goes..
JamDav is right about Fernandinho. None of their DMs now has Fernandinho's ability to stop counter-attacks and cover ground defensively.
Jesus has surpassed Aguero already, Aguero simply not good enough anymore against good opponents.
The scenes when Messi arrives there and demands from Pep to play Aguero every game :lol:

He is still in job because of what he has done at City so far.

They are only 8 points off top with a game in hand and good run coming up.

Could be in a minority of one but still think City will challenge for title and go close if not win it.

They definitely have things that need to improve on though.

Of course they will challenge. Liverpool and them are still prime favorites to go all the way.
We will see if Mou can challenge.

Here are some trends this season, but it's too early to tell. Take this with a pinch of salt:

EnRqmqXW4AIuIoN

BarcaOG

Banned
mou winning the PL with spurs (i dont actually think itll happen) would be such a great troll. united, arsenal, city would absolutely loooooooose their minds

Morten

mou winning the PL with spurs (i dont actually think itll happen) would be such a great troll. united, arsenal, city would absolutely loooooooose their minds

Spurs are good, but i dont find them that impressive, but having a player like Kane makes everything much easier, Mourinho knows he doesnt have to worry much about coaching attacking play, Kane will make the difference.

Total-Football

Spurs are good, but i dont find them that impressive, but having a player like Kane makes everything much easier, Mourinho knows he doesnt have to worry much about coaching attacking play, Kane will make the difference.

U mean Kane And Son. Because if anything Son is the main act and Kane is the great assistant to him this season. Or is it because Son is Asian?

serghei

Jota seems a great buy. Very dynamic player. Just like Klopp wants them. Hardworking, fast, disciplined, technical.

Home of Barca Fans