Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

serghei

Liverpool have no competition this season. City are a mess, Arsenal are Arsenal, United are crap, Chelsea are rebuilding and have a tough task on their hands.

Likes of Everton and Leicester have a chance to make top 4.

serghei

Liverpool will win with ease the league.

They will walk it. Premier League is fun and entertaining, but it's far from what it was at the top since City turned to shit.

Hell, La Liga is not what it was either, but I think Barca, Madrid and Atletico would all finish behind Liverpool if they played in EPL this season.

Birdy

Chill down a little bit guys, it's only third game so far.
We will see, there is a long way to go, and EPL is the strongest league

ebc_99

EPL is no better than La Liga, Liverpool are better than any of the Spanish teams but I don't think the rest of the Premier League is anything Special.

Sterlingfan2000

Noway Liverpool will walk the league. Inhuman schedule and bottom teams are strong as fuck. James Rodriguez and Allan are playing for fking Everton.

I think every League will be fun expect farmers league 1 .

Andrew M

Noway Liverpool will walk the league. Inhuman schedule and bottom teams are strong as fuck. James Rodriguez and Allan are playing for fking Everton.

The amazing James who Real Madrid could barely give away for free.

Morten

Bottom teams in PL are waaaay overrated.
They are not any better than bottom in Spain.

El Gato

Villarato!

Give it a year and nobody will remember who James and Allan even are.

Bottom sides are shite. West Ham is garbage in the long run, so are Villa, Brighton, Burnley, West Brom and Fulham. Sheffield is also likely to go back to being a bottom feeder with the way they played since Corona started. The rest of mid-table like Palace, Leeds, Newcastle, Southampton are barely a challenge unless they have a really great day.

The amazing James who Real Madrid could barely give away for free.

Man was fussy about it. Wouldn't entirely put it on his quality.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Wonder if they will surpass the 190~ penalties Serie A gave last season

7jvdtuzj1zp51.jpg

Andrew M

Give it a year and nobody will remember who James and Allan even are.

Bottom sides are shite. West Ham is garbage in the long run, so are Villa, Brighton, Burnley, West Brom and Fulham. Sheffield is also likely to go back to being a bottom feeder with the way they played since Corona started. The rest of mid-table like Palace, Leeds, Newcastle, Southampton are barely a challenge unless they have a really great day.

Man was fussy about it. Wouldn't entirely put it on his quality.

Point is that no team seemed willing to pay a dime

El Gato

Villarato!
Point is that no team seemed willing to pay a dime

Don't really know that. Might be that they did, James confirmed last season he had several offers, not just the one from Napoli, but something must have not been right on his end of the agreement if it didn't materialise. Not that Madrid just decided they need his contract on the books and now they don't and sod the fee.

Home of Barca Fans