Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Birdy

Man city has scored 4 goals in their last 4 PL matches, where is the offensiv power of Pep ?:worthy:

He has changed his approach significantly already since the time Arteta left and Juan Lillo became his assistant:
shifting from 4-3-3 to a 4-2-3-1 with double pivot of Rodri-Gundogan in order to maintain more control and defensive stability.
We will see if this works or not.

serghei

I don't recognize Pep anymore. I think he looks jaded. That being said, I'd still take him back today if I could.

serghei

Great, Liverpool turned to crap as well. Perfect time for Bayern to collect easy CLs with the dross around them if not even Liverpool are that good. Another boring CL season ahead, with no fans, and training-like games.

Birdy

Great, Liverpool turned to crap as well. Perfect time for Bayern to collect easy CLs with the dross around them if not even Liverpool are that good. Another boring CL season ahead, with no fans, and training-like games.

Early in the season.
Liverpool is struggling now with injuries. I expect them to be improved later on, although without VVD they will be pretty vulnerable at the back

KingLeo10

Yup.

If even Pool is shit, this is a cupcake era for Bayern.

El Gato

Villarato!
What's funny is that they won't even be remembered for this good period because of fan absence in stadiums.

Morten

United are still awful, even though they may have a high-scoring match here and there, they still have too many matches where they do nothing.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
United are still awful, even though they may have a high-scoring match here and there, they still have too many matches where they do nothing.

a joke indeed!!!! :lol: how do they go from beating PSG in paris to losing to arsenal at home... i mean arsenal are decent sure, but comeon

Morten

Kane isnt only a great striker, he is a capable CB as well, as shown in Spurs match against Brighton, truly a Mourinho-player.

Home of Barca Fans