Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

gregorrin10

Loserpool set to be 6th after the first half of the season :lol: TAA nowhere to be found in the media. How I love when arrogant young fuckers like him get put to their place. Klopp too. He gonna cry some more about the schedule and referees and the whole world apparently being against them, because they're so good, ya know. :lol: And Anfield looking like a mickey mouse stadium all of a sudden, poor little Burnley break the unbeaten record, how awesome! :lol:

Edit: Go Leicester, how I would love to see them winning the title again, and with freakin Brendan Rodgers managing them it would be priceless. :lol:

Last edited:

KingLeo10

"Corner taken early" clown TAA set back in his place.

All they managed out of that "golden era" was 1 CL (which EV and the seniors gifted them) and 1 PL. Lol.

No European doubles, never mind a treble.

KingLeo10

Premier League Panel
@PremLeaguePanel
?
36m
Liverpool have put in 142 crosses in their last 4 Premier League games without scoring a goal.

They do realize that their team doesn't have any of CR7, Ramos, Bale, Benz, Varane or Casemiro right?

:lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
can you imagine if this united team somehow wins the title :lol:

i have to say though, this is a very close title race between like 4 teams. i love it.

They won't. City are coming up as team to beat. I'd say Spurs were close to be considered in there too, but not deep enough after all it turns out.

Birdy

All they managed out of that "golden era" was 1 CL (which EV and the seniors gifted them) and 1 PL. Lol.

Don't be ridiculous.
Hardest League by miles, and had to compete with one of the best teams as well, City.
They made two CL finals in a row, and 2 EPL seasons with 97 and 99 points.

Where is all this entitlement coming from?

KingLeo10

Don't be ridiculous.
Hardest League by miles, and had to compete with one of the best teams as well, City.

:lol::lol: They're not even half as good as Barca 09-11, achievement or football displays wise.

And no one cares about finalists when it comes to defining greatness at the club level. You either win the big titles or you get forgotten.

Morten

There is no need to downplay what they did like that, in basically any other year, they would have won the league along with CL that year, 97 points for 2nd place is absurd.

Jenks

Don't be ridiculous.

Emotional scarring can make people think irrationally.

KingLeo10

:lol: Closet Pool fans/contrarians/British nationalist Jenks out in full force.

All I'm saying is they believed their own hype a little too much and their silverware doesn't match the arrogance of some of their team members.

Birdy

:lol::lol: They're not even half as good as Barca 09-11, achievement or football displays wise.

And no one cares about finalists when it comes to defining greatness at the club level. You either win the big titles or you get forgotten.

No other side came close to Barca 09-11.
So what?

Does this take any credit from all other great sides of the sport?
Do better...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Don't be ridiculous.

They destroyed last season the PL and now they struggle to score a goal. Imo they could have reached a lot more in that Klopp era.

Home of Barca Fans