Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Joan

More like the FA is retarded. A minimal effort put into this and you immediately find out that in this case there's not even a shred of racism involved. But they are abusive and ignorant.

Don't think you should change your culture and the way you speak just because of some ignorant fucks who see racism whenever something resembling the color black is mentioned.

At this rate, in 10-15 years, they will change the chess rules to give black the first move.

I know it's light hearted, you know it, even the FA knows it. But I also know he's about to get punished for it, you know it, and the FA certainly knows it. They do it for reasons, keeping the pandora's box closed the biggest one probably.

People would see it, wouldn't look into it, call the FA racist etc. It's bound to happen.

I guess you do that if you're interested in starting a revolution and need a 2-week break from football to get it going.

serghei

I know it's light hearted, you know it, even the FA knows it. But I also know he's about to get punished for it, you know it, and the FA certainly knows it. They do it for reasons, keeping the pandora's box closed the biggest one probably.

People would see it, wouldn't look into it, call the FA racist etc. It's bound to happen.

I guess you do that if you're interested in starting a revolution and need a 2-week break from football to get it going.

No, not a revolution. You do it because it's right. Abandoning an issue when you have a point just because of an abusive board is not right. These idiots are turning racism into a big joke.

People need to take more action against these "elements" which are manipulating racism in 2021 and turning it into a Facebook trend. It's preposterous. Every idiot out there is now a militant against racism, without even knowing what it is :lol:. Because it's cool and fun. Even idiots like Mbappe and Neymar think they're following the steps of Martin Luther King.

It's becoming a joke, they make a mockery out of those who really fought and are fighting against racism. Real racism, not semantics.

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

To fight with this you first need to eliminate the root problem like allowing shit like this be thought in schools and training courses for government employees. Good luck with that having every administrative institution be posioned with that by the usual supect activists and financiers and letting likes of Biden or whatever cuck gubermint UK has, be your rulers. It all will become much worse, i asure you.

Andresito

Staff member
Bizarre matchup between Aston Villa's kids and almost a full Liverpool side in the FA Cup.

Can't recognize a single Villa player unless Wayne Bridge, Gareth Barry and Winston Bogarde started playing again.

ErOw2CaXYAUcwDv

1Iy0Jaxi

Morten

Bizarre matchup between Aston Villa's kids and almost a full Liverpool side in the FA Cup.

Can't recognize a single Villa player unless Wayne Bridge, Gareth Barry and Winston Bogarde started playing again.

ErOw2CaXYAUcwDv

1Iy0Jaxi

You haven't heard of Agbonlahor?

Birdy

They have progressed.
But there are also quite lucky recently with narrow wins that should have drew.
They will probably land 3rd-4th position, alongside with Spurs, clinging CL.
I don't think they have what is necessary for title yet.
Liverpool or City again it will be.

Here is a interesting graph (not including matches started today):
Eq96mgwW4AIEO2H

Chelsea quite unlucky, and funny how unlucky Sheffield and Brighton have been, who should not be in the relegation zone at all.
United,Leicester, Everton. So'ton quite lucky,
and then Liverpool and City just around where they should be.

Home of Barca Fans