Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Morten

Holy shit that was boring!
Peak Mourinho, 0-0 draw away, wouldn`t be surprised if he enjoyed watching that game.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Is there any real data to back this up?

There have been more wins in away games than home games this season in the PL. (37% Home Wins-20% Draw- 43% Away Wins). In the previous seasons you usually had an average of give or take 50% Home wins.

Pretty good site (just found it) , you can also see those stats of the previous seasons.

https://www.soccerstats.com/latest.asp?league=england

Edit : La liga also seems to have an average of ~50% Home wins in previous couple of seasons. This season we are sitting at 38% Home Wins-30% Draw- 32% Away Wins

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
When there's no crowd I think drawing these matches have become a worse strategy. Home edge is not as big as it used to be.

I wasn't alluding to Mou planning to draw a tough away game. He generally would prefer to not lose, unless he has to, for one reason or another, go for a win. It was his blessing and a curse. In this case, I think 0-0 here is better than killing oneself to get a result vs Chelsea and possibly not getting it. Provided this is a month where you have them, Liverpool, City, Arsenal, Leicester and Wolves (6 of top8-10). I think it's an optimistic 0-0. They may be kicking themselves if the gap stays narrow and the 2 points would be well in their favor, but Chelsea were on form and I dont think title is decided in H2H this season anyway.

FinBarcelonafan

I wasn't alluding to Mou planning to draw a tough away game. He generally would prefer to not lose, unless he has to, for one reason or another, go for a win. It was his blessing and a curse. In this case, I think 0-0 here is better than killing oneself to get a result vs Chelsea and possibly not getting it. Provided this is a month where you have them, Liverpool, City, Arsenal, Leicester and Wolves (6 of top8-10). I think it's an optimistic 0-0. They may be kicking themselves if the gap stays narrow and the 2 points would be well in their favor, but Chelsea were on form and I dont think title is decided in H2H this season anyway.

Good points. I didn't know they have such a terrible schedule coming up.

Home of Barca Fans