View Poll Results: Who will win the Premier League?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Liverpool

    16 42.11%
  • Manchester City

    18 47.37%
  • Manchester United

    1 2.63%
  • Chelsea

    2 5.26%
  • Leicester City

    0 0%
  • Tottenham

    0 0%
  • Wolves

    0 0%
  • Arsenal

    1 2.63%
  • Other

    0 0%
Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1390

Thread: Premier League 2020/2021

  1. #856
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    6,666
    Pep is done

  2. #857
    Senior Member
    BBZ8800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    8,138
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    From you who claim they never cross the ball when in fact cross it more than any team in league.
    They do stupid crosses and sterile passes.

    They cross a lot.
    Out of 100 crosses, of course that Jesus will score 5 headers.
    The point is: imagine 100 crosses to someone who is way stronger, like Cr7, Benz, Lewa, Kane.
    They would score way more.

    Pep has traded lethal finishing and strength in the air for Cfs who can linkup well.

    He would rather pick 20 shots per match and 2 goals than 10 shots and 3 goals.

    No wonder that City always dominates but can't score.
    Because they are not scoring due to lethal finishers or good header-players but due to an insane amount of chances.

    But once when teams figured out some tricks, City is the same as Barca: trying to play through the middle (which is hard) or playing dumb crosses to Messi/Jesus.

    But that's Pep style.

  3. #858
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    26,898
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Of all the players City miss probably prime Fernandinho is the one.
    They're missing Kompany as well. Aguero's absence is felt too. The players they replaced them with are not that good.

  4. #859
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    24,411
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    They do stupid crosses and sterile passes.

    They cross a lot.
    Out of 100 crosses, of course that Jesus will score 5 headers.
    The point is: imagine 100 crosses to someone who is way stronger, like Cr7, Benz, Lewa, Kane.
    They would score way more.

    Pep has traded lethal finishing and strength in the air for Cfs who can linkup well.

    He would rather pick 20 shots per match and 2 goals than 10 shots and 3 goals.

    No wonder that City always dominates but can't score.
    Because they are not scoring due to lethal finishers or good header-players but due to an insane amount of chances.

    But once when teams figured out some tricks, City is the same as Barca: trying to play through the middle (which is hard) or playing dumb crosses to Messi/Jesus.

    But that's Pep style.
    Aye but you claimed at one point they dont cross and are one dimensional and then vanished when told different.

    Now crossing too much is textbook Pep.....

  5. #860
    Blaugrana al vent
    te amo barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    Posts
    9,110
    Damn, no Bale today. I wanted to see him. Stupid EPL 3 subs rule

  6. #861
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    24,411
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    They're missing Kompany as well. Aguero's absence is felt too. The players they replaced them with are not that good.
    Clearly but Fernandinho in that midfield is biggest loss in recent year in my opinion.

  7. #862
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    24,411
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    Damn, no Bale today. I wanted to see him. Stupid EPL 3 subs rule
    Looks like they are changing that rule.

    Been better without Bale anyway.

  8. #863
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,163
    They are also missing Sane who dribbles past 3 players casually and had to be double marked

  9. #864
    Blaugrana al vent
    te amo barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    Posts
    9,110
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Looks like they are changing that rule.

    Been better without Bale anyway.
    He is not starter level at all (yet?) but just imagine the meme potential if he scored the third one.

  10. #865
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,615
    Mourinho GOAT? Imagine if he won PL again...

  11. #866
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    24,411
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    He is not starter level at all (yet?) but just imagine the meme potential if he scored the third one.
    Why would it be meme potential?

  12. #867
    Villarato!
    Wolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,248
    ^
    Any reason for Cules to clutch onto any anti-Real narrative this year lol
    People are boring.

  13. #868
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,180
    Jesus has got great technique but he lacks the killer ability in the box that a WC striker needs.

  14. #869
    Blaugrana al vent
    te amo barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    Posts
    9,110
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Why would it be meme potential?
    Mainly due to golf, Wales, etc. jokes and the fact that it would have been the goal that makes the victory a resounding one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    ^
    Any reason for Cules to clutch onto any anti-Real narrative this year lol
    letting Bale go was the right decision. There are no "reasons" to clutch onto anti-Real narrative this year, they are providing material non-stop

  15. #870
    Senior Member
    jairzinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    América do Sul
    Posts
    3,672
    Any other coach would be fired by now. Pep still in the job because of his name.
    I always tell my guys that our playing style is about movement” - Marcelo Bielsa.