Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
That was a bit daft of an implementation wasn't it

Not that I feel sorry for Spurs. Should have been more clinical on the other end, had chances to be 3 or 4 up

Birdy

It's an absolute joke.
Mourinho is right for once.

And has nothing to do with the precision of the technology.
It has everything to do with violating the spirit of the law in every possible way.
You cannot give penalties or goals for free (as in the case of the VAR offside calls)

They have to find a way to change it ASAP.
They are ruining football and distorting results.

El Gato

Villarato!
They haven't distorted the result. Spurs have themselves to blame for not being up more. Mourinho said as much himself.

snowy

Palace, Brighton, Spurs, and so many other... think it's 20 hb pens so far in EPL alone since the start of season. Roy Hodgson is totally right:

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/1309931997897334785

If it's deliberate, it's handball otherwise, it's not. Simple!

Prob is not VAR, it's the idiot rules and the officials afraid to use logic. Same thing with how Djoko was disqualified a few weeks ago. A.I. is becoming more and more intuitive and humans turning into robots :lol:

Birdy

They haven't distorted the result. Spurs have themselves to blame for not being up more. Mourinho said as much himself.

That's a ridiculous claim.
Yes, Spurs should have been more up, and if Newcastale had scored a proper goal you could say that.

But, they didn't. They were handed a penalty they should never have had. Simple as that.

I don't blame the ref, it's a generalized problem that is destroying fairness of competing between two sides

El Gato

Villarato!
That's a ridiculous claim.
Yes, Spurs should have been more up, and if Newcastale had scored a proper goal you could say that.

But, they didn't. They were handed a penalty they should never have had. Simple as that.

I don't blame the ref, it's a generalized problem that is destroying fairness of competing between two sides

I can say that regardless.

Spurs have themselves to blame. And you ARE blaming the ref, solely by bringing the matter to the forefront. Nobody would care about the call if it were 3-0 and thus the call itself doesn't matter, team itself has put themselves in a position where anyone gives two shits about it. Same with Mourinho is, but doesn't outright say it. If it distorts the result it's only 2nd to Spurs own failure in distortion.

serghei

Lol, Vardy pissed all over City's defense. How is it possible to spend so much money and have such a crap defense? :lol:

KingLeo10

Vardy is a monster against the top 6.

Doesn't he have the most goals in PL history against the top 6? Or the best goal scoring ratio at least?

Home of Barca Fans