Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Porque

West Ham are having an amazing season. Highest placed London team, in the CL positions. What year is this? 1986???

serghei

West Ham are having an amazing season. Highest placed London team, in the CL positions. What year is this? 1986???

I think they were close a few years ago to make it to CL and played it out vs United in the last round, back when Carlton Cole was running their offense.

ebc_99

Yep, dull as usual. EPL is the most boring of the top 5 big Leagues, sure there are more clubs that can win the title but the games themselves are as dull as dishwater and the title race is over early almost every season these days. If it exciting games you want then EPL is the last of the big leagues I would watch but living in the UK it is the easiest for me to follow.

Rassvet

Yep, dull as usual. EPL is the most boring of the top 5 big Leagues, sure there are more clubs that can win the title but the games themselves are as dull as dishwater and the title race is over early almost every season these days. If it exciting games you want then EPL is the last of the big leagues I would watch
[MENTION=29763]Proper[/MENTION]

KingLeo10

156014293_3083499321874111_4450284880145670690_o.jpg

[MENTION=29763]Proper[/MENTION]

Home of Barca Fans