Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Yannik

Both lines are drawn a bit off (the green line appears to be ending at Leicester's player bicep, not shoulder joint). Based on the image, Firmino's foot appears to be playing him on.

Green line looks fine. Don't look at the triceps, but draw the line further until the top edge of his shoulder.

But Firminos foot just doesn't look like where the blue line is there. Maybe the resolution of the image is too low, or the lines are too fat but it looks like it's almost 10cm further up than it really should be.

Xaviniesta

we should try to sign Van Dijk if they dont qualify for CL

edit-liverpool have lost more games this season than the last 2 combined. tells u all u need to know about the difference this guy makes

Last edited:

Birdy

I mean if Firminos foot is indeed in front of anything that a Leicester player can legally play the ball with then yes, it SHOULD not be offside. That's the rule.
Only issue I take with this call, is that I don't see how Firminos foot is possibly at the blue line that is drawn there.

I know that's the directive the refs are using now. I am questioning its value and validity in rendering the offside law.

If you saw that still-image 5 years earlier, would you say that's an onside?

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

EuIMwloWgAQhFHS

BarcaOG

Banned
Looking forward to finding out this time how can City fuck it up in the CL. :lol: They look razor sharp.

lol and yet we knoowww as sure as day that theyll not win the CL

City's 3rd goal on Spurs was SOOO easy. that defense is a big joke, kind of mind boggling actually

JamDav1982

Looking forward to finding out this time how can City fuck it up in the CL. :lol: They look razor sharp.

For first time they dont look too gung ho and most likely wont over think it for oppposition as did last year and year before.

Surely they just play as are now in more balanced way. It must be the main reason they changed the style being for the CL.

May not win it as no right to but cant lose it in way they have recently.

Home of Barca Fans