Ernesto Valverde: An Analysis of his tenure

George_Costanza

Messigician few days after Liverpool defeat

Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-2-15-31-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-2-16-13-AM.png

tenor.gif

vegitot

Deserves a statue for nearly winning the treble with this FINISHED squad

Not a finished club back in 2018/2019 with one of Messi best season, also still Suarez and Pique on form till Anfield night. But we had so many chances to finish Liverpool yet players wasted all. So i dont know if it was player or coach fault (both).

The way many Barca fans treated Valverde is unfair. I think even Iniesta said something about that.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Do other football forums ban obvious trolls like messigician frequently? Feels like the guy will post an essay on this thread every time we lose.,

He's no where near the worst unfortunately. I would of banned certain posters within a couple of days if it was up to me.

Messigician

Board have resigned.

Everything went wrong for them the moment they sacked Valverde.

Good riddance I say you reap what you say hope Setien sends Barto the cheque for his severance pay and not the new board

Morten

Board have resigned.

Everything went wrong for them the moment they sacked Valverde.

Good riddance I say you reap what you say hope Setien sends Barto the cheque for his severance pay and not the new board

Also, Covid-19 broke out on the world-stage shortly after his firing, coincidence? I think not.
Valverde was the balancing piece that held the world together.

Richard.H

BREAKING: "The new barca board will try to resign Valverde immediately. They have sent a burofax with an official apology" -Messigician

raedkuwait

I can never ever forget the moment against
Rome when we where 3 0 down, and the master mind retardo bring on the best sub we had, do you remember who was that sub hhhhh, almost broke my tv then, and in that moment
I knew EV is so dam stupid and one of the worst coaches in barca history.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
I can never ever forget the moment against
Rome when we where 3 0 down, and the master mind retardo bring on the best sub we had, do you remember who was that sub hhhhh, almost broke my tv then, and in that moment
I knew EV is so dam stupid and one of the worst coaches in barca history.

people like messigician think that rome never happened, lol

Messigician

Greatly over achieved.

I feel sorry for the man, I wonder how he fooled people on here into thinking we had the best squad in the world

BarcaOG

Banned
Greatly over achieved.

I feel sorry for the man, I wonder how he fooled people on here into thinking we had the best squad in the world

what do you get out of coming back to a thread in which all you have done is fanboy over one of the worst disasters to come to this club?

hes gone (and thank god for that). it's like you like talking to an empty room just so you can hear your voice. let it rest mate

Home of Barca Fans