Ernesto Valverde: An Analysis of his tenure

serghei

Football moves fast.

Look at Ac milan, Manchester United, Leeds, Everton, even Valencia. Do you really think we are that much richer than Everton?

Keep posting like that and we'll design a cult especially for you, with just one member in it. :lol:

I thought you were at least semiserious.

Richard.H

Football moves fast.

Look at Ac milan, Manchester United, Leeds, Everton, even Valencia. Do you really think we are that much richer than Everton?

giphy.gif

Messigician

Also ppl miss my point obviously we have more money than Everton but they spend millions too and got nowhere.

Don't think we are untouchable only because we have money

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Valverde will probably take over some mid-table La Liga club soon. Go and support them then.

Total-Football

I have problems with all the average Joe's after pep. But none of them, none, were defending 1 0 scores versus the getafe and the allmighy Las Palmas, putting Vidal instead of strikers. If u are a barca fan and what barca stands for and ur blind to the gravity of this attitude then something is wrong with the fan base too.

Messigician

I have problems with all the average Joe's after pep. But none of them, none, were defending 1 0 scores versus the getafe and the allmighy Las Palmas, putting Vidal instead of strikers. If u are a barca fan and what barca stands for and ur blind to the gravity of this attitude then something is wrong with the fan base too.

Who cares results are far more important than that idealistic bullshit.

JohnN

Miss you too mister. Miss that night at Liverpool.. miss that night at Roma. Great times to be a Barca fan. Made us proud.
4+3 better than 8.
EV better than Setien.
Koeman bad.
Neymar come back.
Suarez legend please stay.

Summed it up. Go to another thread now.

snowy

I completely agree with MessiG. He's one of the most lucid illuminated posters here.

Barcaman, please change back his thread name to Ernesto. He was given the boot in a humiliating way after he actually pulled a good game.

And he left like a true Basque Country man, smiling nobly in the face of adversity.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/barcelona/story/4032831/the-way-barca-dismissed-valverde-is-indefensible-and-setiens-cruyffian-ideals-are-no-guarantee-of-success

He didn't even take his early Exit Bonus when they forced him off the Exit Ramp :salute:

The real Retardo here is that piece of shit Barto.

Messigician

I completely agree with MessiG. He's one of the most lucid illuminated posters here.

Barcaman, please change back his thread name to Ernesto. He was given the boot in a humiliating way after he actually pulled a good game.

And he left like a true Basque Country man, smiling nobly in the face of adversity.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/barcelona/story/4032831/the-way-barca-dismissed-valverde-is-indefensible-and-setiens-cruyffian-ideals-are-no-guarantee-of-success

He didn't even take his early Exit Bonus when they forced him off the Exit Ramp :salute:

The real Retardo here is that piece of shit Barto.

Fuck Barto

Total-Football

Who cares results are far more important than that idealistic bullshit.

Different clubs have different ideals. So no. Results are not everything. Asthetics matter for a club like barcelona based on a long standing tradition. Manunited too happens to be one Of those where the attacking football matters. Mourinho was doing fine results wise but still the boot because of his Valverdesque style.

BBZ8800

Miss you too mister. Miss that night at Liverpool.. miss that night at Roma. Great times to be a Barca fan. Made us proud.

Lol.
Entitlement from Pep's era.

Reread your post in 5 years time.
You won't be making these jokes anymore.

Home of Barca Fans