CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

serghei

We're going to get beaten badly, and this is coming from an optimist. The team is dreadful physically, and you can't go around that at this level. That's the main reason why we will lose. We can't run, can't last more than 45 mins of normal (not even high) intensity, and can't press properly at all. This means no matter what tactics we use, we will lose, save for dumb luck.

Bayern are arrogant as fuck, but their legends are right.

Last edited:
Steigen was never elite. Messi Lewa comment. Some idiotic things.

They are just so overly confident. I think it will bite them.
So its ok to say, that Messi is on a complete different level compared to Lewandowski, but totally arrogant from Bayern to say the same about Neuer and ter Stegen?

Well, the huge majority of Germans thinks exactly that, ter Stegen may have become a world class keeper, but he ll never be in the same league as Neuer.

kobby

If Vidal starts tonight, we deserve to get hammered.

He was a big game player in the past but not anymore. He just fouls over and over again.

Hopefully he puts a bit of trust in Roberto or Puig to play with FDJ and Busi

Vidal did the pre-match interview, along with QS. 100% he starts

Neymessi

We're going to get beaten badly, and this is coming from an optimist. The team is dreadful physically, and you can't go around that at this level. That's the main reason why we will lose. We can't run, can't last more than 45 mins of normal (not even high) intensity, and can't press properly at all. This means no matter what tactics we use, we will lose, save for dumb luck.

Totally true, but I still hope for something, only because of Messi. 2 Free kicks just outside the penalty box can mean 2 easy goals.

shadows

We need the Valverde La Liga luck from 2017-18, I feel that is the only way we are getting to the title with this team which is slow in just about every position there is and do not move well together either... Sadly depends on Messi being in God mode again to bail this otherwise mediocre team out

Tackle

Same miserable twits with their heads hanging down in defeat and leaving the bed wet before even one minute of football has been played.

Feel that many users on this forum are masochists that get off on "predicting" our failures and moaning about it afterwards like it some sort of badge of honour. Same stale rhetoric and arguments that have been beaten to death already.

CL is an almost impossible trophy to win. Therefore if you say we will lose at some point along the way you are more than likely going to be correct. This applies to every club in the world. Stars need to align for even the best team to lift it.

Lads, lighten up. 3 more wins and we're European champions. No need for the premature autopsies. Enjoy the match. :cheers:

serghei

Same miserable twits with their heads hanging down in defeat and leaving the bed wet before even one minute of football has been played.

Feel that many users on this forum are masochists that get off on "predicting" our failures and moaning about it afterwards like it some sort of badge of honour. Same stale rhetoric and arguments that have been beaten to death already.

CL is an almost impossible trophy to win. Therefore if you say we will lose at some point along the way you are more than likely going to be correct. This applies to every club in the world. Stars need to align for even the best team to lift it.

Lads, lighten up. 3 more wins and we're European champions. No need for the premature autopsies. Enjoy the match. :cheers:

WTF?! Guy who was moaning constantly after disaster-master Valverde left is lecturing us in positivity... :lol:

If we lose you're gonna be the first to moan about Setien and how we would have done much better with EV.

Vilarrubi

Lineup according to Helena Condis:

Ter Stegen; Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Jordi Alba; Busquets, De Jong, Sergi Roberto, Arturo Vidal; Messi i Luis Suarez

No Griezmann or Rakitic!

bismp

Lineup according to Helena Condis:

Ter Stegen; Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Jordi Alba; Busquets, De Jong, Sergi Roberto, Arturo Vidal; Messi i Luis Suarez

No Griezmann or Rakitic!

No wingers,no pace,little creativity...Yeah:worthy::hooray::rockon:

snowy

You never ever know. Football's gotta be one of the sports with the highest Luck/Freak factor acting as a variable. All it takes is one deflection, one handball in the pen area, our CL Superstar Dr. Own Goal waking up and deciding to throw a rave...

That's the mystery of football. Can flip from tragic to magic on a dime.

Besides, our speedy youngsters can run the whole match. Quicky Sheitan might conjure up the dark forces and use 'em as the element of surprise + secret speed demon Dembeast and his 2 min cameo hehe

who knows, Griez might even pull a chopin-mouton. They got the hair curl match goin :griezmann:

Been a while since I've been sooooooo stocked for a match! Getting same type of pre-remontada vibes

Tackle

WTF?! Guy who was moaning constantly after disaster-master Valverde left is lecturing us in positivity... :lol:

If we lose you're gonna be the first to moan about Setien and how we would have done much better with EV.

I haven't brought up Valverde's name in weeks. Are you still going on about this? Everything that needs to be said from both sides about that topic has been said already ad nausem.

Now if you don't mind, we have the biggest match of the season in 5 hours. You'll have the next month to moan to your heart's content if things go they way you expect.

Devils

If this is the line-up, it's time to send Setien packing at the half-time, dawg.

Devils

ommmgggg I hate this club so much. Can't wait until Dembouz moved onto a better club so I can stop suporting this travesty of a club!

KingLeo10

Scenes when I'm been fighting this "fight" the last 4-5 days on this forum and we're the only two seemingly in agreement. At least vocally.

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans